Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Just got a Hammond

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Hammond

Hi... don't post in the keys section too much... but thought I'd share.  Just had a Hammond A100 re-cased into a portable B3 style case.  I took receipt of it today... and it is really everything I ever dreamed of.  

IMG\_2428.jpgIMG\_2427.JPG

Attached Files

bee3 wrote:

Hi... don't post in the keys section too much... but thought I'd share.  Just had a Hammond A100 re-cased into a portable B3 style case.  I took receipt of it today... and it is really everything I ever dreamed of.  

IMG\_2428.jpgIMG\_2427.JPG

:cat:

drawbars....

Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, welcome to the club! Now you know why they are mythical instruments. That looks like a very well done road cabinet.

Do you have a leslie for it?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Moe<br><br>---<br><br>It puts the SINES in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.hotrodmotm.com">http://www.hotrodmotm.com</a></div>

Comment

• bee3
        bee3 commented
        Editing a comment

mate_stubb wrote:

Congratulations, welcome to the club! Now you know why they are mythical instruments. That looks like a very well done road cabinet.

Do you have a leslie for it?

Yes...  I have a 122 and a 145.  This is actually my fourth Hammond.  I had an M3, a Bill Beers Chop, and an A101.  But this one is my dream organ.  

Wow, that's a sharp looking beastie, there, congrats!  

<div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="right">Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.</div></div>

Comment

• VanHalen
        VanHalen commented
        Editing a comment

Sweet!!! 

Way cool

Comment

• Piano Whore
        Piano Whore commented
        Editing a comment

Absolutely friggin beautiful! Happy for you even though somewhat envious lol

Bootiful. Jealous.
      -------------------------------
      Michael
      Jupiter-50, MOX6, TI Polar, Moog LP, Korg Micro X, JV-1080
      27" iMac, DP 7.24, Omnisphere, Alchemy, many more...
      http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd

Comment

• Plink Floyd
        Plink Floyd commented
        Editing a comment

Very nice!  Who did the chop?  And do the legs somehow fold?

And of course you know you shouldn't leave it on it's side/end too long....

.png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

A wood finish would have increased the cost quite a bit... he would have had to use better wood and I imagine getting the finish to be perfect would have been costlier as well. That was the driver behind the black.

Comment

• mate_stubb
        mate_stubb commented
        Editing a comment

bee3 wrote:
        A wood finish would have increased the cost quite a bit... he would have had to use better wood and I imagine getting the finish to be perfect would have been costlier as well. That was the driver behind the black.

I can attest to that. When I built my controller, the wood took forever!

Working...
    X