X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Hammond

Hi... don't post in the keys section too much... but thought I'd share.  Just had a Hammond A100 re-cased into a portable B3 style case.  I took receipt of it today... and it is really everything I ever dreamed of.  

IMG\_2428.jpgIMG\_2427.JPG

Attached Files

bee3 wrote:

Hi... don't post in the keys section too much... but thought I'd share.  Just had a Hammond A100 re-cased into a portable B3 style case.  I took receipt of it today... and it is really everything I ever dreamed of.  

IMG\_2428.jpgIMG\_2427.JPG

:cat:

drawbars....

Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, welcome to the club! Now you know why they are mythical instruments. That looks like a very well done road cabinet.

Do you have a leslie for it?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Moe<br><br>---<br><br>It puts the SINES in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.hotrodmotm.com">http://www.hotrodmotm.com</a></div>

Comment

• bee3
        bee3 commented
        Editing a comment

mate_stubb wrote:

Congratulations, welcome to the club! Now you know why they are mythical instruments. That looks like a very well done road cabinet.

Do you have a leslie for it?

Yes...  I have a 122 and a 145.  This is actually my fourth Hammond.  I had an M3, a Bill Beers Chop, and an A101.  But this one is my dream organ.  

Wow, that's a sharp looking beastie, there, congrats!  

<div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="right">Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.</div></div>

Comment

• VanHalen
        VanHalen commented
        Editing a comment

Sweet!!! 

Way cool

Comment

• Piano Whore
        Piano Whore commented
        Editing a comment

Absolutely friggin beautiful! Happy for you even though somewhat envious lol

Bootiful. Jealous.
      -------------------------------
      Michael
      Jupiter-50, MOX6, TI Polar, Moog LP, Korg Micro X, JV-1080
      27" iMac, DP 7.24, Omnisphere, Alchemy, many more...
      http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd

Comment

• Plink Floyd
        Plink Floyd commented
        Editing a comment

Very nice!  Who did the chop?  And do the legs somehow fold?

And of course you know you shouldn't leave it on it's side/end too long....

.png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

A wood finish would have increased the cost quite a bit... he would have had to use better wood and I imagine getting the finish to be perfect would have been costlier as well. That was the driver behind the black.

Comment

• mate_stubb
        mate_stubb commented
        Editing a comment

bee3 wrote:
        A wood finish would have increased the cost quite a bit... he would have had to use better wood and I imagine getting the finish to be perfect would have been costlier as well. That was the driver behind the black.

I can attest to that. When I built my controller, the wood took forever!

Working...
    X