Roland JP-50 on CLEARANCE at GC for $1,799

keybdwizrd

• Members

There was nothing to indicate that the $1,799 price was only for the floor model. It was a pre-printed Guitar Center price tag with a big "CLEARANCE" printed on it.

I wonder how successful Roland has been with this things, especially with the Yamaha MOX, MX, and Korg Krome boards all over the place?

I should add that again, I couldn't really figure out how this thing works. The sounds that I did hear were very good, but I quickly got caught up in layers of sounds that I could't intuitively control. It looks nice, though, and the 76 keys are great. This is definitely a RTFM keyboard.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mediterranean View Post
Keybdwizrd and Crazyfoo,

I heard your music.

You will never be hindered by a keyboard's complexity of use.
Thanks Med.
How you doing buddy? It's been a while!
I moved to Nunavut at the end of September.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfoo View Post
Thanks Med.
How you doing buddy? It's been a while!
I moved to Nunavut at the end of September.
What the heck Crazyfoo? I just looked up "Nunavut" and it's freaking at the top of the world. What are doing up there?? Can synths even turn on in that kinda weather?? May the force be with you if you have any that are analog!!

I was in Canada just a few days ago (Montr

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi Med,

Got a job with the Territorial Government in October.

Living here sucks the big one but the pay is astounding so I'll stick around for a while.

Wifey and the dogs are still at the house, I try to fly back every 3 months for a visit. It's not easy but it's ok for now :(

Going home on Tuesday for 12 days, I miss the dogs. I'll be playing poker with the boys on Friday night, they alwauys ask me about you :)

Archived