No announcement yet.

Help with my ROLAND D70!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my ROLAND D70!!

I can not restart my keyboard, I did all the steps to restart (on pressing BANK 8, press ENTER and then press WRITE) and fails to do so. There is another way to factory reset??? .... Please someone help me!! THANKS

Nestor, I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions on what to try next... but I did move your thread from the NAMM Show forum over here to KSS (Keys, Synths & Samplers) where you're more likely to get a reply.

Good luck - I hope you get it worked out. If anyone can help you (outside of calling Roland or taking it in to a good service tech), chances are, these folks can.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

change the battery

when the battery is empty then this kind of synth doesn't start at all

Comment

Working...
      X