No announcement yet.

NAMM 2013

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justspotted this post at 'R' Clan

''New Roland D60 workstation with supernatural synth and acoustic synthesis, pcm hd synthesis ,advanced linear arythmetic synthesis ,advanced-virtual-analog sound,advanced el guitars synthesis and 8 tracks audio /16 tracks midi s
    世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard
      View Post

''New Roland D60 workstation with supernatural synth and acoustic synthesis, pcm hd synthesis ,advanced linear arythmetic synthesis ,advanced-virtual-analog sound,advanced el guitars synthesis and 8 tracks audio /16 tracks midi s
      Gear: buncha stuff and a couple bazilion cables

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bruto
        View Post

So is the D60 the keyboard version of the Integra 7?

It's the only thing I could find so it's either a total spoof of maybe another leak..

''AL'' synthesis and 16 midi tracks are strange standouts. It would be great if they have the D50 stuff but I find it strange that the workstation like spec would only have 16 midi tracks given they are normally more generous...

If it is true it is very interesting and yes looks like a bunch of Integra 7 and then some ;-)
        世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

Yea, you may be right. It's likely a spoof. So since LA stood for Linear Arithmetic, then AL must stand for:

a.) Analog Laboritory

b.) Advanced Layering

c.) Alarm Light

d.) Albuquerque Low

e.) Android Lust

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard
            View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by elsongs
              View Post

PREDICTION FOR NAMM 2013:

No one will come out with any physical instrument products anymore. Everything in our part of the hall will be an iPad app.

According to this from NAMM, you may not be too far off:

http://www.namm.org/news/press-relea...nd-apps-debuts

Comment

http://www.moogmusic.com/news/namm-2013-next-moog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE-JZPx7qw4

世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

Me likey. He's really shredding the gnar on that filter.

Moog's answer to the Minibrute? We'll see.

Keys and Pads: Arturia Analog Laboratory 49, Arturia Spark, Korg Kronos 61, Korg nanoPad 2
                  Strings: Carvin Bolt HSS w/ Wilkinson vibrato
                  DAWs: FL Studio 10, Sonar X2 Producer
                  Plugs: Arturia V Collection 3, Crypton Vocaloid 2 Megurine Luka, Korg Legacy Collection, Madrona Labs Aalto, NI Guitar Rig 5, Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0

Comment

Taurus Keyboard?

It was very bassy.
                    Rob

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Robbins
                      View Post

Taurus Keyboard?

It was very bassy.

Could be. Herb didn't twist an octave control (which I hope it has.) Nice sound regardless!

Comment

• I'm really digging the holographic heads-up display that shows the waveform. This thing's gonna cost a fortune.

Comment

• Bernard
                          Bernard commented
                          Editing a comment

Attached Files

• Does anyone know if Nord are bringing anything new out at NAMM? Specifically any updates to the "Stage" line? Thinking of picking up a Stage 2 but don't want it outdated straight away!

-----------------Mike PensiniPiano/Keyboard/Producer/Musical Director/Writertwitter.com/mikepensini | facebook.com/mikepensinimusic | youtube.com/groovatious

Comment

• Bernard
                          Bernard commented
                          Editing a comment

-groovatious- wrote:

Does anyone know if Nord are bringing anything new out at NAMM? Specifically any updates to the "Stage" line? Thinking of picking up a Stage 2 but don't want it outdated straight away!

4 Days to go.

Is that pic a clue ?

Attached Files

• Wow so many tuners

Comment

• Personally, I suspect the most exciting news to emerge from this NAMM will involve modular gear.  Pittsburgh has already unveiled a barrage of new products, including some quite attractive cases:

Pittsburgh Modular Cell [48] and Cell [90] Eurorack Cases

And it looks like TipTop will, at the very least, show off a new version of their Zeus powered bus-boards.

Attached Files

Keys and Pads: Arturia Analog Laboratory 49, Arturia Spark, Korg Kronos 61, Korg nanoPad 2
                          Strings: Carvin Bolt HSS w/ Wilkinson vibrato
                          DAWs: FL Studio 10, Sonar X2 Producer
                          Plugs: Arturia V Collection 3, Crypton Vocaloid 2 Megurine Luka, Korg Legacy Collection, Madrona Labs Aalto, NI Guitar Rig 5, Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0

Comment

• I have to say, I'm a gear snob and with the vr-09 Roland Combo I was impressed! Yeah, I can find stuff wrong with it, but it looks FUN! From the demos sounds pretty good too. For the intended audience, looks like a wiiner to me!

Live Keys Rig:
                            Yamaha XS7-Korg M50-61-QSC K12 Monitor (Korg Kronos 73 will replace M50 once programmed)
                            Guitar Rig:
                            Fender Strats-Gibson Les Paul Classic-Ibanez 3220 TW (Quilt), Mesa Mark IV, RM4-RT2/50, Crate V3112, and a bunch of pedals/modules
                            Bass Rig:
                            Mike Lull M5-Ashdown ABM 500 RC-Bergantino Cabs, A handful of pedals.

Comment

• airship71
                              airship71 commented
                              Editing a comment

I am seriously considering the VR-09 after watching the videos. I recently sold my Juno-Di and am planning to get something around tax refund time. I had been looking at the Yamaha MOX6, but all along I've been thinking that I don't need all the patches that ROMplers come with and that if somebody made something that I could afford that had good organs and EPS and some synth sounds, that would be just about perfect. And if it had knobs and sliders so I could have as much fun and on-the-fly tweakability as I did with my X-Station, that would be the icing on the cake. I at first thought the Casio XW-P1 was what I wanted, but I haven't heard much favorable about it since it came out. Maybe I finally got my wish. We'll see.

• MikeyParent
                              MikeyParent commented
                              Editing a comment

NuSkoolTone wrote:

I have to say, I'm a gear snob and with the vr-09 Roland Combo I was impressed! Yeah, I can find stuff wrong with it, but it looks FUN! From the demos sounds pretty good too. For the intended audience, looks like a wiiner to me!

Yeah I was considering a Krome or something but this thing has me intrigued as all get out...

Working...
                          X