My Integra 7 Is HOME!!!!!! =)

piaknowguy

• Members

The Integra 7 looks like a great repository of sounds with some nice extras thrown in, but I'm just not interested in rack units anymore. If Roland's history is any indicator, the Integra 7 is Roland's latest XV5080 that will eventually lead to a full featured workstation. I'd rather have the workstation.

If it doesn't turn out this way and they don't evolve this into a workstation, then I'll wait and pick up an Integra after they blow them out in a few years and everybody else has moved on to the next newest thing. My only reason for (sort of) wanting this is so that I'll have the entire SRX library, finally, in one box.

• Members

They say sounds are coming from the room... Medics not required, but divorce lawyers in attendance... ;-)

No! Medics . . . ARE . . . required! . . . . . . . Maybe I should have told my wife about this before I brought it home! Updates to follow . . .

BTW. With what little time I've had with the module, it looks and sounds great! I've got it working in Sonar X1 PE thank's to the available Instrument Definition. Normally one would have to figure-out the bank-change number for each individual bank of sounds, of which there are many! Roland has already done this, saving Sonar users alot of time! The IPad is a HUGE plus when choosing tones, almost indispencable.

• Members

No! Medics . . . ARE . . . required! . . . . . . . Maybe I should have told my wife about this
before
I brought it home! Updates to follow . . .

BTW. With what little time I've had with the module, it looks and sounds great! I've got it working in Sonar X1 PE thank's to the available Instrument Definition. Normally one would have to figure-out the bank-change number for each individual bank of sounds, of which there are many! Roland has already done this, saving Sonar users alot of time! The IPad is a HUGE plus when choosing tones, almost indispencable.

LOL @ Medics :lol:

iPad and Sonar sounds great...

Nice to hear they have gone to the trouble of setting that all up...

Message for the Wife:

piaknowguy has gone to extreme efforts to save on household finances by his brilliant decision not to go for a Jupiter but to get an even more flexible sound module...

You need to give him a big hug... What other Husband would be so considerate to his wife... :lol:

• Members

Thanks for the help, Bernard! ;-)

I have to tell you . . . I am really starting to bond with this module! The supernatural sounds really need to be experienced, and I don't just mean in a noisy music store for a couple of hours! *sniff* They truly make me a better musician!

*weeps uncontrollably*

OK . . . I'm back . . . The guitars, both acoustic and electric are, in a word, phenomenal!! Don't take my word for it though! I'm a self-confessed Roland fanboy! (with a few connections) ;-)

• Members

Thanks for the help, Bernard! ;-)

I have to tell you . . . I am really starting to bond with this module! The supernatural sounds really need to be experienced, and I don't just mean in a noisy music store for a couple of hours!
*sniff*
They truly make me a better musician!

*weeps uncontrollably*

OK . . . I'm back . . . The guitars, both acoustic and electric are, in a word, phenomenal!! Don't take my word for it though! I'm a self-confessed Roland fanboy! (with a few connections) ;-)

I am surprised you did not buy 2 Integra 7's

:)

Archived