Where to repair aCarlo Robelli keyboard

MLent23

• Members

Hi, this is my first post here. I have a Carlo Robelli 61 key Keyboard, synthesiser. Kind of old school but it is what I have. My two young daughters also play on it. I was recently told that the computer board on it needs to be changed out and for the life of me I cannot find any info at all where to take it or get the part. I sure would appreciate some knowledge on this one if anybody has some. We split time between South Ensenada and South O.C. If I could find out where to order the board on line I would have this this back up and playing. Thank you for any time that one might lend.

• Members

If I remember correctly, Carlo Robelli is a Sam Ash house brand, so that would be my first call for service. In some cases, Sam Ash may be putting their name on a board that is available elsewhere under some other name (i.e. would have the same parts). If you posted a pic of it, maybe someone could tell you, "oh yeah, it looks like that's the same as a such-and-such" and that might give you some more leads on who may be able to service it.

• Members

Keyboard repairs can be quite expensive. You may find that there may not much of a price difference between buying a new inexpensive keyboard or finding a used one in good condition on Craig's List, and repairing the one you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived