No announcement yet.

Motif Rack ES broken wheel

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motif Rack ES broken wheel

I lent out my rack to a friend and now it has a broken data wheel. I need to reduce the reverb on a preset patch (pre1:  001 Full Grand). Is there a way to either change the reverb to a smaller room, dial down it's gain or remove it alltogether without using the data wheel? I don't have time to get it serviced before my next gig...

All thoughts/desires/ideas/opinions/decisions/budgets and schedules are subject to constant change, but at least I'm not moody.

You can edit the sounds if you connect a computer to it via USB

Download the software editor here http://motifator.com/index.php/support/es_downloads/

EDIT: BTW, Sorry they busted your stuff.

Comment

• PianoPete
      PianoPete commented
      Editing a comment

I downloaded and installed the Studio Manager and the editor but I cannot change the Midi in/out to usb without the data wheel...

Seriously get him to pay for it to be repaired.

If I borrowed a mates  equipment and something I did made it go south I'd atleast have the decency to pay for it to be fixed.

Venn Diagram - Artist WebsiteMachinedrum, Monomachine, Analog Four, Octatrack, NordModular, Moog SubPhatty, Novation Nova, Korg MS20 Mini, Maschine, Tassman, Aalto, Absynth, Uhe's ACE & AudulusContact

Comment

Don't know about the Motif ES, but a lot of keyboards have a 'reset' or 'calibrate' function that can clear up stuff like that.  I've done it with several keyboards when the pitch or mod wheels went wacky.  Worth a try anyways. 

Comment

• PianoPete
        PianoPete commented
        Editing a comment

My friend is more than willing to pay for repairs. Stuff happens and it's all good. I just didn't have the time to get it serviced. Thanks for the replies!

Working...
    X