Sharing a good deal

Synthaholic

• Members

Nice! Thanks for the head's up. Pedals seem to be one of those things I always put off buying, go figure. :lol:

My ONE complaint about those style of pedals, though, is that they tend to creep away as I'm using them. Not a problem for pedals that get an occasional stomp, but for something I tend to ride, like a sustain pedal, I wind up chasing it across the floor.

But hey... six bucks? Easy-peasy.

• Members

Nice! Thanks for the head's up. Pedals seem to be one of those things I always put off buying, go figure.
:lol:

My ONE complaint about those style of pedals, though, is that they tend to creep away as I'm using them. Not a problem for pedals that get an occasional stomp, but for something I tend to ride, like a sustain pedal, I wind up chasing it across the floor.

I used it at a gig tonight. Solid performance, stiff resistance. I may pick up a few more! lol.gif

My solution to the walking pedal is to just put it to the left of my large Yamaha piano pedal, which pretty much stays put.

• Members

I've been noticing the big music online retailers have been having lots of little flash sales and promotions recently, certainly more than they did over the holidays. Is this the sales cycle for musical instruments-- clearing out inventory for the new NAMM gear around April? Should I be expecting discounts on big-ticket items in the coming month or two?

• Members

One solo pedal, it sits on carpet, if it slides, I gently slide it back.

But what makes me wonder, with many of you ,who own multiple pedals, what about these pedal boards?:

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2245762/Keyboard_pedalboard

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--FURSPB8C

http://guitarpraise.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=116307&sid=23036ab79f38dcf53a2bab242bcc9ffe

Not trying to hijack your thread:

Do some pedals need external power? I may want to learn somethings here also.

Key me in on the subtle neccessities of various keyboard pedals?

Chas

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered two.

Wow - that deal is still going on? I posted that back in February! I ended up buying 5 of them.

The 10% off coupon code I posted today was just piggybacked onto this thread, instead of starting a new thread. Hopefully, you were able to use that code on the purchase of the already-ridiculously-priced pedals.

• Members

Wow - that deal is still going on? I posted that back in February! I ended up buying 5 of them.

The 10% off coupon code I posted today was just piggybacked onto this thread, instead of starting a new thread. Hopefully, you were able to use that code on the purchase of the already-ridiculously-priced pedals.

Yup, I saved an additional $1.20 :lol:

• Members

Nice! Thanks for the head's up. Pedals seem to be one of those things I always put off buying, go figure.

i use yamaha's sustain/switch/expression pedals... i'm actually surprised at how cheap they are considering the high quality.

• Members

They arrived today. If you don't look at the logos you'd be hard pressed to tell them apart from an FC5, except that these have the addition of the polarity switch and cost 1/4 as much. Thanks again for the tip :thu:

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Amazon has a 15% off sale on Musical Instruments. Basically, everything under this link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_hi_2?rh=n%3A11091801%2Cn%3A%212334106011%2Cn%3A%212334168011%2Cn%3A3309722011&bbn=3309722011&sort=relevancerank&hidden-keywords=-B002IVI970+-B003BVJ7S6+-B003BVJ7SG+-B000792SBS+-B000ATSIJ6&ie=UTF8&qid=1334709296

They say that the 15% is taken off at purchase. Must originate with Amazon, not 3rd party vendor. I saw Nords and Kurzweils.

• Members

I do that too, always doing the Macarena on one leg while trying to fish the pedal out with the other leg. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This seems like a helluva good deal. It would be worth the $50 annual membership to take advantage of it, if you're not already a member.

Costco - ZT AMD FX-6100 Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse 24/7 Lifetime Tech Support

ZT AMD FX-6100 Desktop

Unlocked 6 Core / 3.3 GHz AMD processor

16 GB memory

2 TB Hard Drive

Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Lifetime 24/7 support

USA assembly

Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99 when it comes out

2nd year warranty from Costco

3rd year warranty from American Express, if you use your card

$599.99

Expandability (total bays/slots):

2 x 5.25" Exposed (1x occupied)

1 x 3.5" Exposed (1x occupied)

4 x 3.5" Hidden (1x occupied)

1 x PCIe x16

1 x PCIe x1

2 x PCI

Ports:

8 x USB 2.0 ports (2 Front, 6 Rear)

6 x Audio ports

1 x DVI-D port

1 x VGA port

1 x HDMI port

1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse port

1 x RJ45 network port

1 x eSATA port

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In July we have seen several deals showing up... Ok so right now we have:

. Maschine and Maschine Mikro at discounted prices

. NI Summer Sale

. Image Line has everything at 40% off this month

. Audiomidi is back with some no brainer deals (nothing I'd want tho)

. Arturia dropped the price on all their plugins to 99 dollars or less (this might be permanent, too)

. Crazyfoo will trade his Jup-80 for candy

What other good deals are out there :whisper:

• Members

here's a good deal

Roland MMP-2

2 channel roland mic preamp for $75 - VS Preamps from Roland 2408, clean and transparent. all you need is SPDIF input in your computer or soundcard

the mic modeling sucks, but the mic preamp modeling is awesome. what i like about it is the built-in eq and dynamics dsp

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-06-17-12-ROLAND-MMP-2-MIC-MODELING-PREAMP-107721382-i2574159.gc?source=4WFRWXX&CAWELAID=1409336956&CJAID=10449560&CJPID=5628473&CJSID=skim25446X847199Xa31b2d3e8461eb29734b9123d96b8154

• 1 month later...

Archived