No announcement yet.

Hai Guyz!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not maggots. It's rice!
    Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

Yeeeesh, that one's incredibly icky, without actually being icky. So anyway, I have destroyed your precious (yet diseased) Hai Guyz and replaced it with this new, improved (and highly sanitized) Hai Guyz.

You may all thank me now.
      Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

I WAS JUST GONNA POST THAT

You were faster this time, McHale!
          http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

I WAS JUST GONNA POST THAT

LIES
            Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

I have decided that until EP gets out of his "mood", I'm not typing another word on this forum. ALL replies will be done with pictures. (With the exception of this post of course...)

Starting....

Comment

I have decided that until EP gets out of his "mood", I'm not typing another word on this forum.

Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Comment

Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Comment

If you're going to start a rival thread to Hai Guyz, you should give it a more creative name like "Hello Fellows".
                        Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Comment

Dammit. I should have, and I should have changed the posts to be more civilized, too. That might have been more lol-worthy.

Oh, well.
                          Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

sup chaps?
                            Give me my moog, but **** off you american techno rockstar! people in countries I've never been to do it better than you!

Computer Music Guide

Comment

So, what is it with this thread? It's, like, the anti-rapture, right?
                              ComputerMusicGuide.com

Comment

So, what is it with this thread?

This thread will stand as a reminder about what happens when a mod abuses his power.

Comment

Working...
                                X