• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suspect this is a sound demo and it does sound like a synth... thumb.gif

LOL @ U Tube comments:

''stop the? foreplay - i want the orgasm!!!!!!!!''

''What a cock-tease... mental masturbation here we come...''

cop.gif Post comments or I will ask the Mods to ban you icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Wu

View Post

i am a diehardsoftwareonly user but i must admit i have a weak spot for Elektron products. I owned and sold 2 machinedrums and one monomachine-and this new one has given me the first GAS in years!

I am not exactly gagging for a real analog as I quite like VA's but this things sound (demo) and the combination of synth/sequence tricks will be very interesting...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by girevik

View Post

Roland should take a hint and spend their marketing dollars on cool scifi shorts instead of countdowns. thumb.gif

I suspect their Movie would be a bit cheezy and non Sci Fi as they have that kind of overall product set... The hills are a live with music ... LOL

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by MuzikB View Post
Want!

They put so much heart and soul into the advertising that you just appreciate the company even more. :-)
Exactly my thoughts-if this was a fundraising project i would be already supporting it!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Wu

View Post

Exactly my thoughts-if this was a fundraising project i would be already supporting it!

I'd like to see and hear it do creamy pads and strings to seal the deal. I thought about getting a Mopho X4 but it's just not made for this department. I think I got the best in DSI analog in the Mopho Keyboard Mono.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Wu View Post
remains to be seen if they allow 4 voice polyphonic use or if it is more like 4 independent monosynths like in the monomachine
But you can use all 6 voices of the Monomachine as if it is a 6-voice VA.

I don't see why Elektron wouldn't do the same on the Analog Four.

• Members

More specs and frontpanel picture
http://bit.ly/ZDBGTk

4 synth voices. 2 Analog oscillators per voice. 2 Analog filters per voice. 1 Analog overdrive circuit per voice. Multiple LFOs and envelopes per voice. Elektron step sequencer with parameter locks. Kit and Sound storage. All new hi-quality effects. 2x dual CV/Gate outputs. Dedicated CV/Gate and FX sequencer tracks. 2x External inputs. 2x Main outputs. 1x Headphones output.
Analog Four

Estimated ship date: December 3

Archived