Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it!!!! Post your music here...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why thank you sir!

i decided to edit down the leftover video i had from my trip out west in january to a track i've been working on today. let me know what you think, it takes a bit for the vocals to kick in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QS5bBZcEwzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QS5bBZcEwzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ya'll let me know what you think.
    -jason

youtube
    bandcamp
    soundcloud

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by scenicsquare
      View Post

ya'll let me know what you think.

I think ya'll drive in teh slow lane...

nice tunes.

I look forward to speaking with you soon Mr. SonicSquire.

Comment

• Hi all !

i'm new on this forum. I wrote a couple of lounge/downtempo tracks . Name of the project is "Concept e25" , and the last "EP" will be name "Memories Of Shinjuku".

you can hear some tracks here

www.myspace.com/concepte25

I use Live 8 with NI Kore 2, Korg Radias, TR909, TB303, a x0xBoX . My favorite VSTi are Korg Legacy and Kore 2.

best regards

fred/wstudio

Comment

• Just a work in progress: Liquify 1.1

I'm so happy as I finally got the buffers set correctly on Sonar 8.5. I recorded this in one take with 3 softsynths running simultaneously.

Lead: Arturia Moog Modular V 2.5

Bass: Sonar GrooveSynth

Pad: Sonar Pentagon
          Gear: buncha stuff and a couple bazilion cables

Comment

• Wow, it's amazing how music can alter the mood of video. An ordinary drive through anywhere USA turns into an eerie movie. Just waiting for the Blair Witch to pop up. Excellent music BTW.
            Gear: buncha stuff and a couple bazilion cables

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bruto
              View Post

Just a work in progress: Liquify 1.1

I'm so happy as I finally got the buffers set correctly on Sonar 8.5. I recorded this in one take with 3 softsynths running simultaneously.

sounds very promising !!

Comment

• i am pleased to present more music that i pooped out tonight. huzzah! huzzah! huzzah!

http://soundcloud.com/donaldcrunk/pretend-2-4-10-mix

have i mentioned how much i love the mondomachine?
                -jason

youtube
                bandcamp
                soundcloud

Comment

• Uploaded this because this thread over at gearslutz.

Figured I'd link it here too if somebody wants to read an interesting thread (and maybe even hear a work in progress for my gig at the end of the month).

Comment

• In-progress tune I'm working on. Slightly different direction for my work.

http://soundcloud.com/numina/numina-...-2010-01-30-sc
                    www.numinamusic.com | Numina FaceBook

Comment

• Because no-one commented last time I posted, I'll try again u_u

http://www.myspace.com/********************jazzstudio

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bruto
                        View Post

Just a work in progress: Liquify 1.1

Nice sounds there. This reminds me of the great tunes they used to play on the local public radio station on sunday nights. "Alpha-rhythms"

Quote Originally Posted by Numina
                        View Post

In-progress tune I'm working on. Slightly different direction for my work.

http://soundcloud.com/numina/numina-...-2010-01-30-sc

I dig drone based music like this. Good job. Keep going that direction and see where you end up. Ever listen to Lustmord, Steve Roach, or Robert Rich? What kind of gear/process was utilized?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkeen
                        View Post

Because no-one commented last time I posted, I'll try again u_u

http://www.myspace.com/********************jazzstudio

That's OK. Nobody commented on my little work in progress either, but I only posted 2 hours ago and it also just got bumped down to page 74 by Numina

Just listened to several of your tunes. The band sounds tight, you've got some skills on those keys for sure and good restraint as to not over-do things. Do you make any solo compositions?

Comment

• Numina: Very chill, dude. I like that.

Tom: Those are my kinda grooves, man. Nice!
                          Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by plaid_emu
                            View Post

I dig drone based music like this. Good job. Keep going that direction and see where you end up. Ever listen to Lustmord, Steve Roach, or Robert Rich? What kind of gear/process was utilized?

Thank you. Appreciate the comments. As for asking if I've listened to Roach, Rich, Lustmord, etc. well you're preaching to the, erm, preacher on that one! Yeah, big fan of all 3 artists. Mostly Roach. I am up in the air on who to do my mastering next time - it's between Roach and Rich or possibly Mike Wells. Seen both Roach & Rich live a few times as well, always a great show (albeit mellow). Steve Roach once played a local house show... I was laying face up on the floor with my eyes closed... I felt sort of a warm breeze on my face, I opened my eyes and Steve had the butt end of his didgeridoo 3 inches from my nose. It was fun.

As for what was used, a V-Synth GT, Access Virus TI & C, Elektron MD, uWave XT, and some looping in ACID - a couple loops in there were from ACID libraries.

J.
                            www.numinamusic.com | Numina FaceBook

Comment

View Post

Uploaded this because this thread over at gearslutz.

Figured I'd link it here too if somebody wants to read an interesting thread (and maybe even hear a work in progress for my gig at the end of the month).

This is cool... I like the beats and I really like all the space you left in it... Too often I feel like I have to fill up all the space and I have to remember that sparse things like this can be just as compelling.

Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

View Post

Just listened to several of your tunes. The band sounds tight, you've got some skills on those keys for sure and good restraint as to not over-do things. Do you make any solo compositions?

Thanks!

I posted a solo song (not even remotely similar to this) a while ago, but I spend most of my time either playing at home or playing out. This band is my main priority these days. My coverband quit yesterday, so I might spend the time I have left recording my own stuff

EP: Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X