Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridiculous Craigslist Offerings

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KORG X50 MUSIC SYNTHESIZER IN MINT CONDITION ON SALE!! - $900 (Las Vegas, NV)

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/960733421.html

Comment

I also get a laugh when, for some reason, sellers have this need to divulge superfluous details about their personal lives:

Keytar - Rare - $450 (Austin, tx)

Reply to: sale-980900967@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-05, 9:56AM CST

This keytar is rare and fully operable! Was purchased for a boyfriend as Xmas present but we broke up before I was able to give it to him, so I'm selling it!

Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zoink
        View Post

I also get a laugh when, for some reason, sellers have this need to divulge superfluous details about their personal lives:

Keytar - Rare - $450 (Austin, tx)

Reply to: sale-980900967@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-05, 9:56AM CST

This keytar is rare and fully operable! Was purchased for a boyfriend as Xmas present but we broke up before I was able to give it to him, so I'm selling it!

Why not reply and say

"Hey, I'm not really looking for a keytar, but do you want to go out some time?"
        Gear list for enhanced credibility: Roland Jupiter-6, Yamaha S-08, Alesis Fusion 6HD, Dave Smith Instruments Prophet 08, E-mu XBoard 49

Comment

I saw this one today:

Im looking for Microphone Stand (Bear)

Reply to: sale-979930434@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-04, 2:35PM EST

Hello Im wanting a Microphone stand. If you have one that you no longer need or want, please contact me. Thank You!!
          My Live Gear: Roland FA-08, Hammond SK1-73, Nord Lead A1
          My Bands: http://www.bksband.com
          www.echoesrocks.com

Comment

Alesis Ion Degital Analog synth keyboard $335 - $335 (SE Portland OR)

Reply to: sale-978073717@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-02, 5:30PM PST

I have a Alesis Ion. I have used for 1year and half and I really love it. I just need a cash so I'm selling it. This keyboard is in good condition (I have the original box too). I grue two crystals on the nobs and looks cool. I took care with a good love. You will love it too. Cash only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could only image what this thing looks like now...

Hard: JP-8000, MC-505, R3, microSTATION, Moog Theremin, miniKP, Ineko, Bitrman
            Soft: Ableton Live 8, Korg Legacy Collection, FM8, D16 Classic Boxes/SilverLine Collection

Comment

• zoink
              zoink commented
              Editing a comment

This just strikes me as kind of bizarre.

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/3918371342.html

i like to start meeting electronics musicians

image 1image 2

i like to get together every week with musicians who have a electronic music studio [even if is a very small studio like me] but share the same interest. Starting in september if you interested send me your email.I will contact you.My pic is a cafe in paris where many famous artist have a groupe of friends and get together.Some artiste name Pablo picasso ,Vincent Van gogh ,Salvator dali ,Henri Matisse,even musicien like Dgango Reinhartd.. and that cafe is close to that church the second pic.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianRock
            View Post

Yeah Craigslist has a lot of idiots like that.

I still haven't seen anything more outrageous than the guy here in Atlanta trying to sell his Alesis QS8 for 2000 dollars a couple months ago.

Idiots, or enterprising geniuses hoping to capitalize on idiots buying their junk for top dollar...

List it at an inflated price for a while, and if you get no bites, drop the price. If you do, hey, congratulations, an idiot made your life better instead of worse like they usually do.

That said, I think I'm going to list my Microkorg for $500 just to see what happens.
            Playing synths means never having to worry about broken strings.

Yamaha: Motif XS6, TX802, DX100 Roland: D-550 Alesis: A6 Andromeda Soft: FM8, OP-X
            Some of my mediocrity: Kristen's Song Pleiades Voyage to Jupiter Amazing Grace A New Beginning Young Lovers Rings of Neptune White Light

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Outkaster
              View Post

Here is one

Keyboard Needed! (76-88 KEYS) - $1 (Rochester (Brighton))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-977377463@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-02, 120PM EST

I've been looking for an affordable but good condition electric piano keyboard with stand. 88 keys preferred, but will take 76 as well! I need affordability - and just want to play all my music!

Max $100 or so.

Thanks, email me if you want to give me a good deal! I'd really really really appreciate it.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 977377463

OT: what area in Rochester are you from? I live in Irondequoit.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger69
                View Post

Why not reply and say

"Hey, I'm not really looking for a keytar, but do you want to go out some time?"

LOL.

But what if it's a dude? With a keytar, it's a distinct possibility!

Comment

There are some idiots in the Seattle CL that post about once every 2 weeks. Some "experimental band" looking for hand outs. If i see their ad again, i'll post it.
                  Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mixmaster1337
                    View Post

OT: what area in Rochester are you from? I live in Irondequoit.

Right near 590. Browncroft area. I went to school in Irondequoit but I am from the city.
                    "Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

Comment

erks me to no end!

Here's one: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/981902646.html

Vintage Roland Juno 106! - $975 (emeryville)

Reply to: sale-981902646@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-05, 7:38PM PST

Roland Juno 106 Synthesizer. The Roland Juno 106 is a 61-key programmable polyphonic synthesizer with some of the most recognizable sounds of the 80's. This one is in mint condition with the original Roland Plastic Hard Case. It sounds as good as looks too!

Winston

323 359 7000

I happen to be a very generous type of Craigslister and have therefore sold eveything I put up. For example:

Yamaha DX-7 $100

Roland D-50 $250

Korg DW-8000 $150 (the only one I sometimes miss)

E-mu Orbit $100 (sold four years ago)

SC six-trak $150

Korg EA-1 $99

etc...

Comment

323 is an LA area code.....WTF ?!?!?Anyway, yeah, that's outrageous.

I always love the "I paid X dollars for it new, so this is a steal".
                        HW Synths/Keys:QS Plus Piano w/Vintage Card, CLP-820, Kurz PC2X, Wavestation SR, Matrix 1000, TX81Z, MKS-50, Alpha Juno 2 , Korg TR-Rack, EMU Proteus 2K, ESQ-1, TG_77

SW-Synths: B4II, Elektrik Piano, Akoustik Piano, MinimougeVA, FM-8, Pro-53, Massive, Absynth, OP-X, SuperWave P8, and about a zillion others

Hardware-Other: MOTU Express XT, WaMi Rack 24, M-120, Behringer Virtualizer, Behringer PMP2000, American Audio Passive PA speakers

SW: CWPA 9.0, Sonar HS 6.0

Comment

From today's Craigslist:

Rap Hip Hop R&B Beats For 99 cents - www.Probeatscentral.com - $1

Reply to: sale-985336054@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-08, 3:19PM CST

Download Hot Original Beats All Styles...

Get over 800 Samples drum sounds of Dr Dre Scott Storch Kanye West...

Make Hot Beats..

http://www.probeatscentral.com
                          Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Comment

This one gave me a good laugh: http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/1003744949.html

"A midi keyboard which I aquired when Dallas Austin made upgrades to his current studio. For Music producers it has several of his preset that he uses, a true collector's item. Purchase when you can, it wont be on long."

$4,500

Comment

This is from today's Atlanta Craigslist:

---------------------------------------------

Reply to: gigs-1006879711@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-25, 10:54AM EST

NEED TO MARRY A GIRL FOR SHORT TIME , WILL PROVIDE A CAR AND SOME SUPPORT. REPLY WITH YOUR PICS AND CONTACT INFO

---------------------------------------------

And now for something completely different...

It looks like I'm about to score a brand new (in the box) Hammond XK3c with Anvil flight case from a CL ad. It was bought by a dentist who finds it's too heavy for his church gigs & he wants something lighter and smaller. He listed for a great price but I've been negotiating with him all week to trade for my Roland VK8m module. Looks like we've struck a terrific deal and I'm supposed to meet to do the exchange tomorrow. If it all goes forward I'll be quite grateful for CL ads... a sparkling new XK3c will be too much fun !
                              A wise man knows the difference between opera and barbeque...

Comment

Working...
                              X