Roland Gaia

Gaul

• Members

Roland Gaia - successor of SH-201, comes with 20+ waveforms and has 3 oscillators per voice. (I read about it in one non-English forum).
You heard it here first. OK, maybe not first, but all available date by now is here.
Post more about it when you have.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Gaul View Post
Roland Gaia - successor of SH-201, comes with 20+ waveforms and has 3 oscillators per voice. (I read about it in one non-English forum).
You heard it here first. OK, maybe not first, but all available date by now is here.
Post more about it when you have.
Links or it did not happen poke.gif

medium_milky%20way.jpg

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Hey Guys, I told, it's an info from a non-English forum. I can post a link, but how can you prove? Also, someone can get in a deep trouble because of it, as strictly nothing should be revealed before 24th.
No pics by now, all will be revealed on 24th.
Appreciate the info, though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul

View Post

Private message with link sent to interested parties: Bernard, MetroSonus and K2500X. I hereby expect undivided public vindication of my claims. biggrin.gif

it's been forwarded to my super secret KGB field agent, we'll see what it says soon cop.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Diametro View Post

2) I do not believe Roland would ever call a synth "Gaia" ... It goes against all their naming conventions at the moment ...
Roland has resurrected naming of their synts in accordance with the antic world when it re-issued Juno synths recently. Apart from Jupiter, Saturn, ProMars (in the past), and Juno (in the past and recently), Gaia is a name that is taken from the same surrounding of the old antic world.

• Members

NO NEW WORKSTATION???

Congrats on the Casio. But do you still use Voyetra?

So do I. :thu:

I actually bought Cubase Studio 5.0 last year. But I prefer to work with the best.

scr_record-producer-midi-edition-5.01.41

I have crap synths since my 2 K1's died. But Voyetra Record Producer

(formerly Digital Orchestrator Pro) is still clocking those MIDI beats, like it has

for the last 15 years.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul

View Post

Roland has resurrected naming of their synts in accordance with the antic world when it re-issued Juno synths recently. Apart from Jupiter, Saturn, ProMars (in the past), and Juno (in the past and recently), Gaia is a name that is taken from the same surrounding of the old antic world.

Thing is, the name Gaia is Greek, Juno/Jupiter/Saturn are Roman. (called respectively Hera, Zeus and Kronos in Greek mythology).

Archived