Anybody interested n playing keys on some blues tracks?

boxorocks

• Members

Hi there,

My brother who is in Indiana, and I am in North Dakota, are doing blues tracks together online. We were wondering if anybody would be interested in playing some bluesy keys on the tracks. Its for fun. But we are putting together a CD, so you get all of the credits for your playing. I doubt we sell many CD's but you are more than welcome to sell as many as you like. Again it's just fun and educational. It doesnt matter where you live. Any instrument is welcome to accompany us actually. Big ol online blues jam :D

• Members

Yes that's short and not mixed very well, it was a quick practice run. Making sure it can be done. And I think it worked out ok, and since I dont get to see my brother but maybe every 5-6 yrs it's cool to jam with him all the way back in Indiana. Just looking for someone to play keys, be the keyboard player for the band so to speak. Play and solo just like a regular ol band, just from the comfort of your jam room. Freedom to play. No funny business :D And at your own pace, no set practice time loading up gear and going to band practice. Do it at 3am. It's cool.

Archived