Your thoughts on Addictive Keys?

davie

• Moderators

Hey guys,

I want to know your thoughts on Addictive Keys. I've been using the grand piano demo for some time now and I was considering buying both the grand piano and upright piano VSTs. Any of you use them or have tried them before? What are your experiences with it. I'm looking for a piano VST that I use on fully-produced recordings.

• Members

i bought the trio maybe 2 years ago during a half-price promo. I haven't used the upright keys much but i use the grand and mark one from time to time. I like the interface, cause you can tweak it in your mix to get it to come thru and adjust the body to gel with the song. It's not as great as some out there that may cost 3 times as much, but XLN has nice affordable products (i use their addictive drums 2 also). I'm glad this is in my VSTi inventory.

• Moderators

There's a half-price deal going on for Black Friday right now. I'm planning to get a duo bundle. Upright and Grand pianos.

I haven't tried the upright piano yet but hopefully the upright piano will have the punchy sound that I'm use to.

Archived