korg M1

MarkM1

• Members

Hello all, Have just signed up but not trawled the forum archives yet. I have joined up to try get discussion with Korg M1 users. Have just got my first M1 and dying to find out more about this fine workhorse. Any Korg M1 users out there? Thankyou, Mark

• Members

You will probably find a lot more information over at www.korgforums.com under the Korg Synths (General) section. That's where they discuss the M1 evidently. I've got the Korg Legacy Collection and use the M1 and WaveStation VST instruments in Cubase. I owned both of the original hardware versions years ago. The cool thing about the Legacy Collection is they both include all the ROM & RAM cards that were available. Lots of good stuff in there.

• Members

We have one in the studio to record with but they were huge in Jamaica. The Tejano bands still use them also. It's one of the keyboards on the used market with a high residual. I get them, replace the batteries,and reload the sounds. The only thing about them for me is the action is lacking. I also used a lot of the T series boards like the T-3, T-3 EX, T-2, T-2 EX also.

Archived