Just Played a Yamaha 7' Concert Collection Grand Piano CF6

Outkaster

• Members

For the heck of it I was in a Piano and Organ center. One of those dealer type stores that deal with institutional sales or people with a lot of money. They had a CF6 and it was a joy to play. The Yamaha pianos have come so far and component wise are a lot better than in years past. It was nice to play such a great instrument for a change.

• Members
I personally really like the action (and sound) on my Yamaha P-70 piano....all the keys have identical action which is rare to find on a real piano (other than the differences in force required by graded hammer action which requires gradually more force as you move from high to low keys)....I'm spoiled by my P-70 in fact and prefer it to real pianos...

I made a demo of my Yamaha P-70 piano:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ho44l6cs9h...-70%20Demo.mp3

I found out that one of my laptops made MP3's or CD's distorted because when I played MP3's or CD's on my other laptop there was no distortion.....if you are hearing distortion on this MP3 and want to hear what this really sounds like, either play this on another computer or burn this to a CD and play this on a separate CD player.....

On my laptop with distortion, I had to drop the Wave slider in the mixer quite a ways down until I could hear the distortion disappear. Now there is no distortion (I play my laptops through my stereo).....

I'm not talking about a P-70 so why are you posting on this thread?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived