Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Site: Questions and Answers

Hi, Folks: When you arrive here (and thanks for putting up with some hiccups), please note the following:
    1) If you have questions, please first check out the FAQ section. There are some things called out and some ETA fix time lines posted.
    2) If you have constructive feedback or find a bug not mentioned, please hit the "feedback" button in the upper right corner.

Thanks and enjoy!
    D
    Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

When I try to login with my other ID, my password won't work.....I've tried to reset my password and each time I try the passwords you email me and they won't work.....I've tried repeatedly.....what's strange is it tells me I need to select a billing option each time it happens....
    Last edited by RockPianoman; 03-09-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

The keys forum title needs fixing.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I can see we have lost posts between:

Jan 2013 and March 2013
        March 2013 and Jan 2014
        Jan 2014 to and March 2014

BTW anyone trying to get a new password. Just act as if you lost your password (that is what they mean by reset), follow the directions and use the same email address you have set your profile up on (the original email address unless you changed it on user profile later effectively telling HC of the new email address). The "Capcha" thing showed two seperate words, trick is not to put a space between them IE type what those words are as one long word..

Hope this helps ;-)
        世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

When posting, the "working" message comes up and stays up while the system tries to post, after approx 40 seconds (sometimes less) the "Error loading post" conversation box comes up and needs to be OK'd. However if I refresh the main forum home page or the thread page the post has been successful. So the error message is misleading as some may read it as the post failed completely
          Last edited by Bernard; 03-09-2014, 02:19 PM.
          世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

When I view a topic, it doesn't take me to my last unread message, it always starts at the beginning.

I have heard lots of complaints from former members who cannot log in with their new passwords. Some complain it asks for credit card info if they create a new user name in desperation.
            Moe---It puts the SINES in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.http://www.hotrodmotm.com

Comment

Originally posted by mate_stubb View Post
              When I view a topic, it doesn't take me to my last unread message, it always starts at the beginning.
              End key takes you there. Scroll back a couple turns. Phone? Dunno. They're working on the login hassles.

Comment

I can't set my posts per page to anything other than the default. I choose an option (e.g., 40, which is the max) and hit SAVE, and I see it's still set to "forum default", and that's how it behaves, too. Seriously: 10 posts per page?
                learjeff.net

Comment

I think that's locked in for now until VBulletin is able to absorb the database completely.

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post

End key takes you there. Scroll back a couple turns. Phone? Dunno. They're working on the login hassles.
                    Are you sure? End key takes me to the bottom of the page.
                    learjeff.net

Comment

Originally posted by learjeff View Post

Are you sure? End key takes me to the bottom of the page.
                      Ok I see what you mean. I just go end, page number, and/or scroll back. The detailed conveniences are deliberately disabled while the database gets sorted.

Comment

Guys, the software guys won't see your comments here - please use the "Feedback" link in the upper right corner of the page. Thanks!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by learjeff View Post
                          I can't set my posts per page to anything other than the default. I choose an option (e.g., 40, which is the max) and hit SAVE, and I see it's still set to "forum default", and that's how it behaves, too. Seriously: 10 posts per page?
                          That's already on the list of things to be changed / fixed.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil OKeefe View Post
                            Guys, the software guys won't see your comments here - please use the "Feedback" link in the upper right corner of the page. Thanks!
                            Feedback is so cold and lonely ...

Comment

Originally posted by mate_stubb View Post
                              Courtesy of RoadRanger elsewhere:
                              Click on the blue button to the left of the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                              X