Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d. gauss
    curious if someone could test this new satellite in a similar fashion? i.e. turn the gain up on the preamps, with no computer connected, no microphones connected, and phantom power on. turn of the phantom. any differences?
    I did. Initially I checked it out in the docking station, connected to the computer, and found no whine, with or without phantom power. I did give it a fair chance and terminated the inputs with a "dummy mic" - a 150 ohm resistor between pins 2-3 of an XLR connector - so I didn't pick up any EMI from the air.

When I tried the pod by itself, initially I heard no whine, whether or not it was connected to the computer. Then I discovered that when connected to the computer, there needed to be a DAW program running and set to Input Monitor in order to get some sound to the output jacks. When I did this, at full gain both at input and output, I did hear a very faint whine in the headphones, but I couldn't hear it from the monitors at my normal working distance of about four feet. Switching the phantom power on or off made no difference.

I made a recording of the dummy mics with the input gain up full, amplified it by 60 dB in the DAW, and saw no evidence of a whine when looking at it with a spectrum analyzer. So my conclusion was that at a normal monitor level setting, any whine that was present was well below the ambient noise level, and under no circumstances did a whine appear in a recording. I can certainly use it. It's much quieter than the hum and noise from the aging analog console that I use all the time.
    also, how is the headphone level?
    With a recording of music with peaks about 6 dB below full scale (a live recording, not from an ultra-compressed commercial CD) and Sony 7506 headphones, I had a comfortably loud level at about 2 o'clock on the headphone volume control. It was too loud for me to listen to when up full. My Fostex T20 headphones are a little quieter (and less bright so I can tolerate a highe level with them than with the Sony phones) I was able to tolerate the level with the headphone volume control up full, but I wouldn't want to work that way.

In either case, there was no audible whine in the headphones with the volume lower than one division below full scale. It was easier to hear the whine with the Sony phones than with the Fostex, probalby because of their exaggerated mid-high frequency response.
    and before anybody pisses all over me for mackie bashing, i OWN an onyx 1620 and love it. but it isn't the easiest thing to lug around, so i'd be curious about a satellite if it actually avoids the issues of the 400f
    I "lug around" a 1220 and have lugged around a 1620. I don't lug around a 1640. If you can live with just two inputs to the DAW, I see no reason not to use the Satellite. The pod can fit in most laptop computer bags.
    --
    "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
    Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Well Mike, you beat me to it, and you're doing a great job on the Pro Review

Anyway, my experiences parallel Mike's exactly. So if nothing else, at least we have very similar units.
      N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

<<f you can live with just two inputs to the DAW, I see no reason not to use the Satellite. The pod can fit in most laptop computer bags.>>

Yes, but don't forget you'll need the AC adapter if your laptop has a 4-pin firewire connection.

I should also add that the satellite part is not exactly lightweight, but the good news is that means it's built very solidly. And also, as the satellite has the mic pres, you get those nice pres out in the field.
        N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton
          Well Mike, you beat me to it, and you're doing a great job on the Pro Review

Anyway, my experiences parallel Mike's exactly. So if nothing else, at least we have very similar units.
          I noticed something else whineworthy. When I had it in the dock and had the headphones plugged in to either headphone jack, swinging the Control Room volume pot around its 12 o'clock position, I thought I heard the whine change pitch and volume. Acutally what I was hearing was a little zipper noise in the phones. That's without it being connected to the computer.

When connected to the computer, the whine volume drops, and by jogging the CR volume pot around +/- one division, the whine definitely reduces in the middle of the swing. In fact, by jogging it around fast enough, about 2-3 cycles per second, the whine practically disappears.

Strange. Back in the old short wave receiver days, we called those things "birdies" - the result of a parasitic oscillation somewhere, usually a wire too close to the chassis that was acticng like a capacitor.
          --
          "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006

Comment

Originally posted by James Woodburn
            Dan is feverishly typing our comments regarding the phantom power levels and driver developments and I would like to address the concerns that Brittanylips has raised.....

Satellite is our third generation firewire I/O product based on the latest technology, therefore an entirely different chipset and architecture than our second-generation firewire product - the 400F. We have shipped thousands of 400F's so far around the world exceeding our own forecasts and the vast majorities of users are happy and consider the product to be a market leader for sound quality. With all that said, please keep in mind that forums by nature can be perceived as negative - they are after all a primary resource for people seeking solutions to problems. Customers that are happily creating music with their products are drastically less inclined to spend the time to post.........:-) We believe very strongly in the 400F and will continue to develop enhancements, and in doing so, support both current and future Mackie customers.

With any technology product that is produced in these volumes the chances of issues arising with small numbers of units does exist. Here at Mackie we pride ourselves on the fact that we have an industry leading support team who take their jobs very personally and are willing to go 'the extra mile' to ensure customer satisfaction. Mike Rivers has known us all a long time and I am sure he will vouch for our integrity in dealing with these matters as quickly and completely as we can.

I understand. But in this case, you agreed to participate in a format in which the views of regular users are solicited. The idea, as originally presented, was that the views of regular users have value. If you are inclined to dismiss them as without value, then why participate in this format?

No other Pro Review has generated such a negative response. Other Pro Reviews include accounts of users happily making music and reporting their positive experiences. So the phenomenon of largely negative reports is limited to the 400f, and did not occur with other products the underwent the same process.

Furthermore, something happened in that thread which is rare on the internet and worth noting. As you say, unhappy users often flock to the net to complain while happy users are busy making music (although the Pro Review format seems remarkably immune to this). However, in that thread, a large proportion of users express a predisposition to like the 400f. They begin with a favorable impression, reinforced by Craig’s positive experience. Then, as the thread continues, as they confront problem after problem, many change their opinion from positive to negative. A change of opinion is so rare in this type of forum, it is almost an historical event, like a flower that blossoms only once every 100 years, and is therefore particularly persuasive. These were not your typical internet complainers, they were not there to complain, and their views should not be dismissed as such.

You mentioned Mike Rivers as a reference for Mackie integrity. I’m not sure what this has to do with Mackie integrity or Mike Rivers. This is about whether the real-life experience of a majority of 400f users in that thread matters. As for Mackie’s integrity, frankly, I’m not sure what that really means, but personally, I would have to say that my own experience with Mackie has always been excellent. As for Mike Rivers, he makes no bones of his history with the company and appears to be on something of a Mackie crusade. So although I enjoy reading his posts and learn a lot from them, I am much more interested in what Craig has to say, and the views of regular users. While Mike debated them without having used the 400f, if we take seriously the premise of the Pro Review, and recognize that many of these people are entering the thread with a favorable predisposition, then any objective reading of that thread has to acknowledge that the 400f seems to be giving the people who are actually buying it an awful lot of grief.

Incidentally, when the FireFace 800 first came out, audio forums were rife with complaints about driver issues, and I knew to avoid it. RME fixed the driver issues, online response changed from negative to positive, and I accumulated one. While the initial negative feedback about the FireFace is nothing like the cacophony of negative reports inspired by the 400f, the point is the same: real-life users reporting their real-life experience has value. As does the evaluation of a Professional Reviewer. Ostensibly, the Pro Review says both components have value, and if you agree to take part in it, and benefit from its obvious publicity value, then you should be prepared to accept the results. A bunch of people volunteered their time, energy, and effort to describe their honest, genuine, actual experience and you dismiss that because you don’t like what turned up. If you will only accept positive opinions as valid, and justify away any negative ones, then you are degrading the format and pooping on the time, energy, and effort that a lot of people put into that thread.

In any case, even though I am bothered by your response (just as I understand why you are inclined to issue it), I have been a Mackie fan for many years and look forward to anything Mackie has to make, particularly future generations of this type of interface which, as you suggest, will only get better.

-peaceloveandbrittanylips

Comment

No, but I should give a full-length explanation rather than a summary. I didn't harvest the thread, and didn't do totals of who liked or didn't like the 400F. And I don't know if my comments about the unsuitable performance with WDM drivers would put me in the "satisfied" or "with reservations" column.

Thanks for your explanation. I counted your response as entirely positive and said so. None of your nitpicks crossed the threshold of what I considered a reservation.
              The thing is, one tends to see things through one's personal experiences.

Hence the value of the format! Through a number of opinions, expert plus average users, we get a better picture than either side by itself. Yay Pro Review!
              WDM driver issues aside, I thought the sound was great, the construction was excellent, and I had none of the whine or weird noise issues people experienced

I don’t question your evaluation for one nanosecond. I accept and appreciate it and admire your work chasing down the Mac issue.

I suppose there could be many reasons why, in this unusual instance, the aggregate user experience did not allign with yours, and I understand your point that complainers are loudest. But it seems like the Pro Review is remarkably immune to this, and many participants began with a favorable predisposition. As I see it, this is when the format is at its best - when one side is modulated by the other.

In any case, you may have simply had the good luck to receive a good unit, it may have been pre-selected (I know you get a lot of lemons as well, but we’ll never know), it’s possible that things that do not bother you, with your expertise and “studio hygiene,” might bother less-expert users... again, the value of the format.

For example, and this is only one of several examples of this kind of divergence: the loud pop bothered many users, but with your expertise and studio hygiene (order of turning things on and off), it was a non-issue. So for those users who report this as a real problem, I accept that.
              Ultimately, my impression after taking in the entire universe of Mackie 400F info that I had -- from this thread, from other threads, from Mackie regarding rates of return and so on -- was that indeed, "although the majority of users reported no problems, a small group experienced weird FireWire 'whines' and some other issues that stubbornly resisted solutions. Oddly, this seemed to be pretty much a Mac-only phenomenon, and only certain Mac models at that." (In retrospect, it may not have been clear when I wrote that sentence that by "this" I was referring specifically to the whine.)

What wasn’t clear to me was not the meaning of “this,” it was the low weight you gave to thread participants in your universe. I feel like I’m a bigger cheerleader of the format that you created than you are! User after user reported problem after problem. I cannot recall a product that has generated so many reports of problems. If that carries less weight than Mackie-reported rates of return (arguably a promotional material), then why have the format?
              The ultimate indicator of customer satisfaction, I believe, is how many units get returned.
              Again, then why not abolish user feedback, and simply post this number? Incidentally, there are a number of ways to manipulate a ‘rate of return.’
              Mackie told me that had less than 1% returns on the 400F and I take that statistic at face value
              Fine. But why not give the participants in your own forum the same face value acceptance? You could just as easily be skeptical of materials provided by a company interested in selling stuff. Instead, you’re skeptical of thread participants, squashing a majority of them into an overal "minority".
              “The thing is, one tends to see things through one's personal experiences. WDM driver issues aside, I thought the sound was great, the construction was excellent, and I had none of the whine or weird noise issues people experienced (although at the time, I did not have Mac set up, only Windows machines...and frankly, my ADK desktop computer is rock solid and seems to play very well with all other hardware I use with it, from interfaces to camcorders). “

All the more reason to be interested in how this thing works for others. I completely accept your evaluation. But am I deluded for taking seriously all those accounts from regular users reporting problem after problem? Again, I can scrape away the crusaders, but there’s just report after report of problem after problem. To me, this seems vindication for the format, unless all these people are not to be believed. And if they’re not, then what’s the point? Why am I reading this? Why am I writing this? Life has to have some meaning, even on the internet.

Is d. gauss’s post above white noise I should filter away?

Should I disregard the recent post from a working musician who, among other things, describes his terminal brain tumor, admiration for the sound of the 400f, but transmission whine issues shooting into his speakers and a replacement experience? (Incidentally, I did not count him as an unhappy customer, and accept what he says at face value).

Anyway, I won’t belabor this. I’ve made my point. I truly admire all the work you’ve done on this and I accept your opinion, truly, just as I accept theirs. Where we differ is in whether we view the aggregate opinions of participants in that thread as a significant component in the universe of information or not.

Comment

<<What wasn’t clear to me was not the meaning of “this,” it was the low weight you gave to thread participants in your universe. I feel like I’m a bigger cheerleader of the format that you created than you are! User after user reported problem after problem. I cannot recall a product that has generated so many reports of problems. If that carries less weight than Mackie-reported rates of return (arguably a promotional material), then why have the format?>>

I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that people have experienced problems, the 400F thread is a testimony to that. But what was particularly frustrating for me was that I couldn't duplicate the experiences so I could figure out how to solve them, which I believe is part of my role with as the "moderator" of the Pro Review. I never knew if people were having a computer issue, a something else issue, another FireWire device on the same bus issue, the phase of the moon, or all of the above. It would be possible to argue that you give a disproportionate weight to the people who experienced problems, given the universe of 400F owners. I'm just trying to be fair and take everything into account.

<<quote:Originally posted by Anderton
                The ultimate indicator of customer satisfaction, I believe, is how many units get returned.

Again, then why not abolish user feedback, and simply post this number? Incidentally, there are a number of ways to manipulate a ‘rate of return.’ >>

Because simply posting the number doesn't explain what the problems are with people who DID/DO experience problems. Ideally, people would explain problems, and others would be able to contribute a solution. To me, THAT'S the value of a Pro Review: One complains not just for the sake of complaining, but to find a solution, which (let me reiterate) is why it was frustrating that I couldn't experience the problems people were having. I feel much better about the Satellite review (which is what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about, not the 400F) because I did in fact encounter the "Mac FireWire whine" issue, did find a solution, and was able to help other people. Hence, anyone who felt negative because of the whine could feel positive upon eliminating it.,

Although I'm sure some problems people experienced with the 400F were due to some design flaw in the 400F that made it incompatible with their system for one reason or another, I'm equally sure that some problems could be solved by something as simple as knowing about some little Apple utility, downloading it, and turning off Processor Nap...

Remember, we're dealing with FireWire here. Some camcorders just flat out won't work with some FireWire chip sets that work perfectly well with hard drives and other devices. Maybe it's a chip set thing. Maybe, like the problem I had with the Inspire, it's a graphics card thing. Who knows?

The fact that people are satisfied means that something CAN work. The goal is to find out what the difference is in the context between those who are satisfied and those who aren't, which is why both sides need to be represented.

<<Fine. But why not give the participants in your own forum the same face value acceptance?>>

Have I ever said anything that even remotely questioned the negative experiences of others? Just because I had a positive experience simply means that whatever was "wrong" with the others was "right" with me. The reason why I mentioned the ADK because it really does seem extremely happy about working with things. I'm not suggested everyone should go out and buy an ADK to see if their problems get solved, but it would be helpful to know if they're doing anything different.

<<You could just as easily be skeptical of materials provided by a company interested in selling stuff.>>

Yes, but I'm much less skeptical of a company that allows the kind of stuff that's posted on their forums to be posted, and in fact sends people over to these Pro Review threads., which they know has a mix of positive and negative comments They also freely acknowledge that people have encountered problems, so they just don't seem like the kind of company that's trying to hide stuff.

<< Instead, you’re skeptical of thread participants, squashing a majority of them into an overal "minority". >>

Again...have I ever said anything that even remotely questioned the negative experiences of others? I have no doubt they're real, and in particular, it seems like d.gauss had just about everything go wrong that could. But taking everything into account, and I described my approach to determining that in the previous post, it still seems to me that those having deal-breaker problems are a smaller subset of the universe of 400F users. That doesn't make the people who participated in the 400F thread insignificant; but it doesn't make them the majority, either.

Comment

But really...don't these posts belong in the 400F thread, which is still open and available for posting? After all, the Satellite is a third generation product, has a different chip set, serves a different purpose, and should be evaluated on its own merits. Maybe I should just move the 400F threads to the 400F forum and that particular discussion can be continued there...?

Just because someone doesn't like the 400F doesn't mean the Satellite sucks. But the other side of the coin is just because someone loves their Mackie mixer doesn't mean the Satellite is any good! It needs to be evaluated on its own merits. It's great having someone as thorough as Mike being so involved in the thread, and as more Satellites get out into the world, I'm sure we'll be hearing more Satellite-specific comments.

Comment

But really...don't these posts belong in the 400F thread, which is still open and available for posting?

Maybe I should just move the 400F threads to the 400F forum and that particular discussion can be continued there...?/B]
                    Please do. And you can move the posts about how the Pro Review things works to a general Pro Review discussion.

Do the moderator thing before someone who comes in late thinks that the Satellite has the same problems the Britney has with his 400F.
                    --

Comment

Originally posted by Brittanylips
                      As for Mike Rivers, he makes no bones of his history with the company and appears to be on something of a Mackie crusade. So although I enjoy reading his posts and learn a lot from them, I am much more interested in what Craig has to say, and the views of regular users.
                      I'm not sure why Woody mentioned me as a reference (I'm still waiting for my dxb ) but please leave me out of your rantings. What you interpret as a "Mackie crusade" is nothing of the sort. I pass on information, I study the documentation, I make measurements and report what I find that's relevant.

I can assure you that if I had a 400F and it had all the problems you say it has, I would have been discussing them with Mackie, not just pounding the pulpit and demanding a fix. I probably would have opened it up and tried to figure out what the problem is, and if I found something that I could modify, I'd pass it along. But I give up much more easily than you do. If the horse is dead, I return it or bury it.

Your experience is a useful data point in the 400F discussion. Your continuous ranting about corporate responsibility and responsiveness belongs elsewhere. Start a new thread. Start a new forum. Start a new company.
                      --

Comment

One thing on how the 400f problems relate to the Satellite, or any other Mackie product, is how well Mackie does in the support department, which, of course, when things go wrong, is THE most important issue.

When things go wrong, does the company get you back on your feet swiftly, or do they put you on a merry-go-round of half-truths and empty promises?

So far, my experience has been less than stellar.

I was aware of the 3 main problems with the 400f (control room whine, phantom power whine, non multi client drivers), before I bought the 400f.

I contacted Mackie before I bought the 400f, because it wasn't clear to me that these issues were fixed, or whether they were just random or inherent. The problems had been going on for months and months, but many were apparently happy.

So Mackie told me that these problems had, in fact, been fixed months ago, that drivers were imminent, and I should go ahead and buy the 400f, and I will be one of the many happy 400f users.

Needless to say, I got a defective 400f, and while I should have bailed right then, got a replacement from the dealer , as Mackie told me to do, with the exact same problems!!

Seems odd, doesn't it, that so many with defectve units, also get a replacement that is defective, what are the odds considering most 400f users are so happy. One guy on the Mackie forum has had 4 defective units! And it can't be system related, because I believe it's been pointed out that the 400f doesn't have to be hooked up to a system to have these noise problems.

Also, Mackie has never said anything specific about the problem. Is it inherent or isn't it?

They always say something like "many users are happy". That doesn't mean anything in regard to the problems.

Other than the fix for the one whine on Macs, which doesn't help anyone on PC, I haven't found any specific info on the phantom power issue, nor has there been anything specific about the multi-client issue.

Perhaps insanely on my part, I haven't given up hope. I finally spoke to someone at Mackie who doesn't seem full of it. They were honest about the problem and seemed intent on making things right within this next week.

Luckily for me, if this fix doesn't happen, I still can return the 400f to my dealer and get my money back. Others are stuck on the merry-go-round.

P.S. This is no rant, just my experience so far, feel free to move it to the 400f thread, although I'm not sure that thread is about the 400f or Mackie anymore.

P.P.S. Also, I should point out that the phantom power whine is, in fact, on all 4 channels. Channel 4 is just much louder and more obvious.

Comment

I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that people have experienced problems, the 400F thread is a testimony to that. But what was particularly frustrating for me was that I couldn't duplicate the experiences so I could figure out how to solve them, which I believe is part of my role with as the "moderator" of the Pro Review. I never knew if people were having a computer issue, a something else issue, another FireWire device on the same bus issue, the phase of the moon, or all of the above. It would be possible to argue that you give a disproportionate weight to the people who experienced problems, given the universe of 400F owners.

I’m not weighting their responses, I’m just counting them, pre-weighting (like pre-fader).

I accept that there are all sorts of reasons why some of the accounts of problems may not deserve much weight. But in giving three reasons for the length of the 400f thread, you end by saying “Third, although the majority of users reported no problems, a small group experienced weird FireWire "whines" and some other issues that stubbornly resisted solutions. Oddly, this seemed to be pretty much a Mac-only phenomenon, and only certain Mac models at that.”

In fact, a majority not minority of users reported problems, and the problems were generally not mac-related. So I was baffled and responded. Probably should have kept my mouth shut.

In any case, having read your response, to be accurate, why not say something like “Although a majority of users reported problems, try as I might, I was unable to replicate them with my unit. Furthermore, I have since found a solution to the mac-related whine problem plaguing some users. And given a reported rate of return of only 1%, I don't believe the problems expressed by early adapters in that thread represent overall customer satisfaction.”
                          Because simply posting the number doesn't explain what the problems are with people who DID/DO experience problems. Ideally, people would explain problems, and others would be able to contribute a solution. To me, THAT'S the value of a Pro Review: One complains not just for the sake of complaining, but to find a solution, which (let me reiterate) is why it was frustrating that I couldn't experience the problems people were having.

Understood. I accept that and realize that finding solutions (and having access to someone like yourself for troubleshooting) is fantastic.

At the same time, if a product engenders report after report of bliss or grief, that’s helpful information. As much as the internet attracts complainers, I find that an awful lot of times, there’s wisdom in the sheer number and diversity of actual user experiences, and there’s an awful lot of bliss reported as well.

George Petersen told me a story about how he once published an article about a product from a major manufacturer, I think it was Tascam, that was causing a lot of grief. The company complained to him, but he stood by it and in the scheme of things, even though he explained that that’s not what MIX was about, he felt compelled to do it.

It’s almost impossible to imagine that what happened in the 400f thread would repeat. But the fact that almost every participant in the thread had some problem to report is itself worth reporting. Then, however you account for that, weight it, describe it, debunk it, explain it, put it in context, (post-fader) is however you choose to do it. But IMHO there’s a value in accurately representing the fact that a majority not minority reported problems, even if that’s not what the Pro Review is about.
                          Again...have I ever said anything that even remotely questioned the negative experiences of others?

No, never person to person. But you do not accept their overall experience as a reliable sample (and maybe you're right, post-fader). You explain, for example:

- “a Pro Review thread is definitely going to attract more people who are having problems and are in need of a solution. I experience this every day with magazines: People write when they're upset about something.”

- "Mackie told me that had less than 1% returns on the 400F and I take that statistic at face value"

- "Third, although the majority of users reported no problems"

it still seems to me that those having deal-breaker problems are a smaller subset of the universe of 400F users. That doesn't make the people who participated in the 400F thread insignificant; but it doesn't make them the majority, either.

Sure - it may be true that those having deal-breaker problems are a smaller subset of the universe of 400f users. And it may be true that the people who reported problems in that thread do not represent the majority of 400f users. But in describing that thread, it is demonstrably false that the majority of users reported no problems. Most did, however you choose to interpret it.

I guess if there's one thing we can agree on, it's that if you have any extra passes to NAMM, I wont be getting any of them.

Comment

But really...don't these posts belong in the 400F thread, which is still open and available for posting

I thought about that but decided to respond in this thread since i was responding to something you said (and exists) in this thread.

I apologize for taking the thread off topic and hope that no one thinks my little rant has anything to do with the Satellite itself which, FWIW, looks pretty cool to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRivers
                              Your continuous ranting about corporate responsibility and responsiveness belongs elsewhere.

I do not rant about corporate responsibility or responsiveness. You're confusing me with other posters. On the few occassions that I rant, I rant about other things.

-plb

Comment

I decided it was time to get away from the dock and the Mac, and take the Satellite to a new orbit: My Rain Recording laptop. So I pulled out the Satellite part, gathered up the AC adapter (the laptop has a 4-pin FireWire) and driver CD, and proceeded with Windows installation.

Now, a little background: My main laptop interface is the E-Mu 1616m, which is a nifty little guy. But when I'm doing gigs, I bring my PreSonus FireBox due to its small size and because it does all I really need it to do; the 1616m is more like having a portable recording studio.

But in writing this, I had an epiphany: I'm loathe to unplug the FireBox every time I want to use it, which kind of reinforced that the concept of being able to take the satellite away from the dock does indeed make sense if you're not lucky enough to own multiple interfaces.

Comment

Working...
                                X