Clear All

(bump)
    Over a year and still no PC drivers?!
    I know more than a few people interested
    Like myself
    -Dan

Comment

Hello,

I just got the MC Control arrived. But I am having troubles starting up Logic after I installed the software for the Euphonix MC Control. Logic crashes at the splash-screen exactly when it shows "Starting up EuCon Support". When I remove EU Control Software everything is back to normal again.

I tried software version 1.2.1 & 1.2.4 with firmware update but the problem remains.

I'm using Swich , but I also tried connecting it directly without swich and is the same. I changed the cables (cros/normal) and that did not work...
      I wrote to Euphonix support and still waiting for a respond.

Please, somebody tell me what I can do in order to use this product with Logic, because now it is completely useless to me.

Comment

Hello,

I just got the MC Control arrived. But I am having troubles starting up Logic after I installed the software for the Euphonix MC Control. Logic crashes at the splash-screen exactly when it shows "Starting up EuCon Support". When I remove EU Control Software everything is back to normal again.

Do you have a real Mac or a Hackintosh? On my hackintosh, I have this same problem if I use 1.24, but not 1.2.0...
        Good buys/sells: angelhair0, usa83strat, amaleelake, Renmauzo, skydropsblue, Used666, 1DZReverendDavidLee, jlw001

Comment

I'm with retail version.. 10.5.6. All updated.. Logic 8.0.2
          I try on hackintosh too - Ideneb - the same problem!
          I have just 1.2.1 dmg from Euphonix CD and 1.2.4 from the Web.

Comment

I have reinstall Logic 8 without the conntent and the 1.2.4 dmg from the Euphonix website. I follow this steps:

I would quit the Euphonix EuControl, start logic, then start the EuControl but just the first time. Let logic come up. Set logic to not open up a song by default. Quit logic then start EuControl, turn on your console and wait for it to boot, and then start logic. should be good to go from there. Open a song.

the problem was Logic Update 8.0.2.. with 8.0.0 works fine Smile))
            I'm very happy and impressed from this toy!

Comment

I'm using MC Control from two days. Everithing works fine for now. I begun to create my sounds on Instruments with Soft Knobs. But I have a problem with Ultrabeat. The other instruments are fully controlable (all parameters) but when i select the Ultrabeat i have just 7 parameters on the Soft Knobs and they are for the Sequencer: Power - on/off ; Start-Stop ; Voice - Step ; Lenght ; Resolution ; Pattern Mode ; Voice mute mode.
              Is it an update problem or i must set something else for full ultrabeat control ?!?!?!

Comment

hi ... i am a student and currently i m doing a studio designing project
                can you please tell me whether i can use the mc control with mc pro ???
                and also i tried a lot but could'nt find the price for CM408T fader strips...
                plz help

Comment

You would have to give us more info. What are you trying to do? What type of computer setup do you have (Currently mac is only supported). Do you have a compatible DAW? Currently there are several supported protocols. Eucon is the proprietary protocol that works with Steinberg products, Logic and Motu DP6. There is also support for HUI and Mackie Control. Please provide more info so that we can assist you in assessing your needs.

Mike

hi ... i am a student and currently i m doing a studio designing project
                  can you please tell me whether i can use the mc control with mc pro ???
                  and also i tried a lot but could'nt find the price for CM408T fader strips...
                  plz help

Comment

thanks for the quick reply
                    well .... i m taking a windows pc.... installing nuendo in it..... n control it through mc pro .... now i need extra fader units..... so i was wondering if i can connect mc control to mc pro as fader strips?????
                    if not can you suggest me some nice and not so costly fader strips that i can connect to mc pro .....

Comment

• The MC Pro is a great control surface and it works with windows. The MC Mix and Control are Mac only. If you want some cheap faders (non moterized) you can always go with the Peavey 1600s. For a little more you can get Mackie Control... The problem is that when you start mixing controllers, you have to make sure that your DAW supports the use of different protocols at the same time. Euphonix uses EUCON with Nuendo. Mackie Control uses, well, Mackie Control protocol. There are a lot of solutions out there. Most of them are going to duplicate some of the functionality of your MC Pro. Depending on what you want to do, your best option might be to get a keyboard with faders. CME makes a nice one with moterized faders. This way you are not duplicating all of the functionality of your MC Pro. It also depends on the deskspace that you have and again what you want to use it for.

Comment

• The MC Mix and Control are Mac only.

Despite many promises for Windows drivers...
                        Good buys/sells: angelhair0, usa83strat, amaleelake, Renmauzo, skydropsblue, Used666, 1DZReverendDavidLee, jlw001

Comment

• well i can spend about 3000$ for 24 channels of motorised faders ...... so what do u suggest i should buy ???

Comment

• for that price i would say you could go with the Mackie control and extender. I am not sure how many faders you need. Or... You could go with CM Labs Motormate (i think its about 2600). If you don't care about a touch screen solution, then i recommend Jazzmutant Dexter... I like that solution. I have a Lemur/Dexter that i use quite often. My favorite control surface, but out of mine and your price range is the new SmartAV Tango... But it is something like 8 grand starting price.

Mike

Comment

• well ..... 3000$ is onli for buying extra fader units..... i can afford MC Pro .... that i am buying for sure.... but i need extra faders to control my tracks ..... need like 24 extra faders......

Comment

• There really aren't many solutions that are just faders. Most of the solutions are a combination of control surface and then faders or fader extensions. It's hard to find what you are looking for. As I said, if you want non-motorized faders, then you can use the Peavey 1600, but otherwise you have to buy a solution that has fader expanders.

Comment

Working...
                                X