Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Fingers
    View Post

Here are a few things I'd like to see in a firmware update:

tap tempo

looper

expression pedal value readout

Adding to my own list...

digital readout of amp model dial values (these are available for stomp box models, why not amp models?)

drag and drop assignment of patch to foot switch (it's very clunky to reassign a patch to a new bank/switch)

Comment

• While we're adding our wish lists:

Multiple Overdrives

Clean Boost
      http://raveon.cjb.net
      http://facebook.com/raveonsydney

Comment

• I've using the IPB-10 with 4CM because that seemed to make the most sense, but recently tried going directly into my amp input, and to my surprise that sounded much better to me. Even running amp models.

I'm using a HRDlx.

I'm curious to know if other people have the same experiences.

Peace out.

Comment

• Yeah and more delays , same pedal multiple times , I think I have said that before .

Comment

• I don't believe we will get an update in the next month or when ever. I'am a programmer since years. If a would fail for such a long time, i would loose my job. Why don't you make more little updates with a few of the features instead of doing it at all? The product is super, but support and feature development is poor.look at line6 or Kemper amp. Super support, exchange and all few weeks a lot of features or fixed bugs. I think that is what a customers want. I don't know whats digitechs plans, but this s not the right direction.

Ralf

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by rm12
              View Post

Why don't you make more little updates with a few of the features instead of doing it at all?

That is the new plan. There is one feature in particular that we wanted to get in this release that has proved to be too unstable, so we are wrapping up what we have and releasing it. We will then dig in to the problematic feature for a future update.

If a would fail for such a long time, i would loose my job.

We don't have set deadlines for updates, they take as long as they take.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                View Post

That is the new plan. There is one feature in particular that we wanted to get in this release that has proved to be too unstable, so we are wrapping up what we have and releasing it. We will then dig in to the problematic feature for a future update.

Will the ability to share presets make it into the next update or is that the one feature that is a problem?

Comment

• What I thought was going to be easy ended up being the most difficult and what I thought would be hard ended up being simple.

[NOTE FROM CRAIG: Oops, I went to reply to this and hit "edit" instead. I need my morning coffee. Anyway, he basically said the above, and that he wasn't comfortable talking about what is or is not in there until it's totally nailed down...but as soon as it is, he'll post the list here.

Sorry all. Not the first time I've made this mistake. Anyway, I do think the above quote is sig-worthy ]

Comment

View Post

I think that might be a violation of music business guidelines. I believe you're supposed to push updates out as fast as you can, and let the users beta test for you. Am I missing something?
                    N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

• Comment

When you're dealing with software AND backend hardware, things take exponentially longer. I'm sure the software-only features were straight-forward (especially considering how nice Apple's libraries can be), while the features that need to interact with the hardware (no matter how simple) took for freaking ever. Then again, I may be talking out of my ass. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Anderton
                        View Post

I think that might be a violation of music business guidelines. I believe you're supposed to push updates out as fast as you can, and let the users beta test for you. Am I missing something?

Never call anything a release. Always call it a "Public Beta Test" so that people feel like they are in on something special ;-)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Reposed Roller
                          View Post

When you're dealing with software AND backend hardware, things take exponentially longer. I'm sure the software-only features were straight-forward (especially considering how nice Apple's libraries can be), while the features that need to interact with the hardware (no matter how simple) took for freaking ever. Then again, I may be talking out of my ass. :-P

Nailed it in one!

Comment

• Hmm, I was thinking...

You could hook up a dock connector extender to the iPad and have it lay on a table where you can easily access it with your hands without having to get down.

Whoa, that sounded weird.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by moreofU
                              View Post

A response from Digitechrep to my previous post got hijacked by rm12's whining.

Any thoughts?

Well, we haven't done any SansAmp modeling. SansAmp does simulations and models, so it would be us modeling another companies models, and that seems a little odd TBH. We'll look into it though.

Comment

• Hi all,

Did anyone here try to connect the ipb-10 simultaneously to PA system (thru the XLR outputs) and to Amp (thru the 1/4 jack)?

I would like to send my guitar signal to the amp and to send the ipad sound to the PA system.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X