Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is nice. A quick add on here. As a 50 year old guitar player, I would love to have the ipad screen better utilized, its hard for me to see the screen clearly on the ipad, I love the idea of the companion interface. However, when playing live I take my SKB board with the seperate volume and wahs and easier to see pedals with me. Realy dont want to. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GSprunk
      View Post

This is nice. A quick add on here. As a 50 year old guitar player, I would love to have the ipad screen better utilized, its hard for me to see the screen clearly on the ipad, I love the idea of the companion interface. However, when playing live I take my SKB board with the seperate volume and wahs and easier to see pedals with me. Realy dont want to. Keep up the good work.

That would be a nice suggestion. In the pedalboard view, maybe they can provide a "fullscreen" option which takes everything away except for the assigned pedals and makes them bigger in the process.

Comment

• I tried to go back to my HD500, I'm back to the IPB-10, it sounds better to me going direct. The stomp boxes are more like the real thing and the delays were cleaner and more responsive. Happy to be back. I selling the HD500 to my bass player

Now I have my IPB, DL1608 and Onsong on my Ipad for my gigs, all at my finger tips! Everything works great!

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• Hi everybody.

It s been longtime that i m waiting for bass amps models for ipb10. Digitechrep could you please tell us if bass amps are coming?

Thx

Comment

• Still waiting for a solution for the new iPad lightening connection...be nice to hear an update or plan moving forward.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LandonC
                View Post

Still waiting for a solution for the new iPad lightening connection...be nice to hear an update or plan moving forward.

Hi LandonC,

As I mentioned to you previously via PM: In talking with the engineers on this project it is looking like a change to the chassis will be the solution to this issue. I will keep you informed as to when this solution is solidified.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                  View Post

Hi LandonC,

As I mentioned to you previously via PM: In talking with the engineers on this project it is looking like a change to the chassis will be the solution to this issue. I will keep you informed as to when this solution is solidified.

Could you clarify what you mean by "change to the chassis"? Does that translate into me whipping out some power tools and following a modification diagram you provide to hack up the pedal, buying a new pedal with a new chassis, or buying a part of any kind to make this thing work? If so, how much are we talking here?

I thought the entire reason you guys designed the connector cable the way you did was so that you could provide a new connector cable when necessary. Why would you not do this rather than changing the chassis?

Comment

• Another beef with this pedal on something I can't figure out. I hook it up USB. I set my iMac sound settings to use the IPB-10 for input and output. The volume controls for the iMac then go dead, and I can't hear any sound output through my studio monitors (which I have hooked direct to the pedal). Now, I've done this with the POD HD500 and the BOSS GT-100 without issue. I thought I read the USB connection support sound going in both directions does it not? I tried this in windows also just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated.

To clarify a bit more, I can still hear my guitar but I can't hear anything playing from my iMac like iTunes for example. Or, I frequently used this setup with other pedals so i could use Guitar Rig 5, aka as an audio interface.

Comment

View Post

Could you clarify what you mean by "change to the chassis"? Does that translate into me whipping out some power tools and following a modification diagram you provide to hack up the pedal, buying a new pedal with a new chassis, or buying a part of any kind to make this thing work? If so, how much are we talking here?

It would be a mod that we perform for you.

I thought the entire reason you guys designed the connector cable the way you did was so that you could provide a new connector cable when necessary. Why would you not do this rather than changing the chassis?

That is how we designed it, unfortunately we can't get new connector cables in a timely fashion.

Comment

• Goodbye folks, I will now leave you here as I have sold my iPB-10 today...

In case you'll stick to the device I wish Digitech gives you lasting support for it.

It was nice walking a part of the road with you all. Take care.

Comment

View Post

That is how we designed it, unfortunately we can't get new connector cables in a timely fashion.

This "lightning" connector change seems to be quite the mess. I've been handling news releases for HC the past couple weeks, and quite a few are dedicated to "our device is now compatible with lightning," or "our device is slated to be compatible with lighting," or "we're currently working on lightning compatibility." The one thing that seems fairly certain is that Apple is making quite a few $$ on adapter cables.
                          CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

View Post

It would be a mod that we perform for you.

Well, that's a shame. Honestly at this point I wish I had gotten the RP1000 or RP500. I think I'm done here folks - thanks for all your assistance.

Comment

View Post

Another beef with this pedal on something I can't figure out. I hook it up USB. I set my iMac sound settings to use the IPB-10 for input and output. The volume controls for the iMac then go dead, and I can't hear any sound output through my studio monitors (which I have hooked direct to the pedal). Now, I've done this with the POD HD500 and the BOSS GT-100 without issue. I thought I read the USB connection support sound going in both directions does it not? I tried this in windows also just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated.

To clarify a bit more, I can still hear my guitar but I can't hear anything playing from my iMac like iTunes for example. Or, I frequently used this setup with other pedals so i could use Guitar Rig 5, aka as an audio interface.

I tend to use Windows more, but wouldn't aggregating the iPB-10 with the existing Mac I/O do the job? The Mac does aggregation really well these days. There's an article in Harmony Central's library on aggregation basics for both Mac and Windows.

If that's not what will solve your problem, I need a little better idea of exactly what it is you want to accomplish. Is it that you wan to use the iPB-10 as your sole interface, and mix its output along with the output of something playing from within the Mac? If so, also remember that under the iPB-10’s Settings, you can adjust the ratio of what you’re hearing from the DAW’s output via USB (or the output of any other program you’re running where you can assign the outputs), and what’s coming from the iPB-10.

If you monitor from the iPB-10, you essentially get zero-latency monitoring with effects, because you’re listening to the iPB-10 output—not monitoring through the computer. Typically, for this mode, you’d turn off the DAW track’s input echo (also called input monitor), and set the iPB-10 XLR Mix slider for 50% USB and 50% iPB-10. (If you’re monitoring from the 1/4” outs, choose the 1/4” Mix slider). Then, you’ll hear your DAW tracks from the USB side, and your guitar—with zero latency and any iPB-10 processing—from the iPB-10 side.

If your computer is fast enough that latency isn’t an issue, then you can monitor solely via USB, and turn on your DAW’s input monitoring/input echo to monitor your guitar through the computer. This lets you hear the guitar through any plug-ins inserted into your guitar’s DAW track.
                              CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

View Post

Well, that's a shame. Honestly at this point I wish I had gotten the RP1000 or RP500. I think I'm done here folks - thanks for all your assistance.

You don't want the mod? We can have it done for you very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X