Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

31870887

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Foghmar
    View Post

    Hi DTP ;-)



    Have you guys had the time to check why the Nexus app applies a capsim every time you leave the app and return to it while being docked? Even though no capsim is visible it's quite audible. This really sucks when moving in and out of, say, Garageband etc.




    I must have missed this one, this is the first I've heard of it.

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by SkyhighRocks
      View Post

      I had a weird thing happen at my gig the other night. My wah pedal was VERY touchy...I usually have to really push the toe down to engage it but it was turni9ng on and off with just the slightest movement to toe down...like when I was using it as a volume pedal. I had to stop using it for the entire night as I couldn't tell if it was engaged or not sometimes until I could hear the trebly sound it produces. I haven't changed any settings and I did the update when it came out but have also used it at gigs before the last one. It's a head scratcher. I did recalibrate the pedal too.




      You need to recalibrate the switch after the update. If this happens again let me know!

      Comment


      • Ok, so now that Apple announced an update to the iPad 3, do we need a new trey for it and where can we get the lightning connector for the IPB-10?

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by LandonC
          View Post

          Ok, so now that Apple announced an update to the iPad 3, do we need a new trey for it and where can we get the lightning connector for the IPB-10?




          The dimms on the 4 look like they will work with existing trays. We look okay for adapter space with the current cavity as well.

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
            View Post

            The dimms on the 4 look like they will work with existing trays. We look okay for adapter space with the current cavity as well.




            I meant an entirely new cable that plugs into the circuit board - not an adapter from the large to small.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by LandonC
              View Post

              I meant an entirely new cable that plugs into the circuit board - not an adapter from the large to small.




              Everybody will have adapters now though, so we are cool for those users until we make a new cable.

              Comment


              • Now would be a good time to review the product suggestions made to date ( see Suggestions link), and add any missing ones that are meaningful to you.



                Reason – working on an idea now with paka, on how to capture the importance users place on specific suggested improvements/features (and increase awareness/education at the same time). Stay tuned for a User Survey post in the near future. In the interim, get your 'suggestions' added to the list if not already there



                iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
                My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

                Comment


                • This is a great idea. Also, digitech may be able to use, both on which features need doing & prioritising re more simple quick updates rather than more extensive time consuming ones related to popularity of request?

                  Comment


                  • Anyone in Sydney Australia, I'm selling my iPB-10.



                    http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1008490912
                    http://raveon.cjb.net
                    http://facebook.com/raveonsydney

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
                      View Post

                      Now would be a good time to review the product suggestions made to date ( see Suggestions link), and add any missing ones that are meaningful to you.



                      Reason – working on an idea now with paka, on how to capture the importance users place on specific suggested improvements/features (and increase awareness/education at the same time). Stay tuned for a User Survey post in the near future. In the interim, get your 'suggestions' added to the list if not already there







                      Innovating once again!! Your Ready-Reference Site is an awesome benefit to our community here and I have no doubt that Digitech will be reviewing that consolidated "suggested features/improvements" list. Why wouldn't they? Cool stuff.



                      EVERYONE - if you've posted and/or downloaded a lot of patches or received good information from MediaMan09's site - I encourage you to click the "support" link on his site and send a small paypal donation if you haven't. It's such a great resource - let's all give our thanks.



                      Thanks again MediaMan!
                      Great transactions with: JRguitar, cbh5150, others forgotten.
                      _________________________________________
                      Gear:
                      - '09 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
                      - '08 Gibson Les Paul Standard
                      - '92 Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus
                      - '06 Martin D-16R
                      - '07 Little Martin
                      - '12 Traveler Speedster Hot Rod
                      - Marshall JMP-1C
                      - Marshall Class 5
                      - Marshall DSL401
                      - Egnater Tweaker
                      - Yamaha THR10

                      Fitness & Nutrition Forum

                      Comment


                      • I didn't see this posted anywhere so I figured I would ask. When I use my extension cable for my iPB-10 everything works great for my pedal itself except I don't get sound from any other apps (Garageband) other than Nexus. Anyone run into this?

                        Comment


                        • I have a question about recording with the IPB-10 to the iPad (haven't got my iPad yet). Can you say record to Garageband on the iPad directly USING the normal interface hookup? I've seen videos online where people do it with pedals to the iPad using the usb out the pedal and some conversion cable - but that's not what I'm asking.



                          In other words, can I put my iPad in the dock of the IPB-10, create a sound with the interface, then hit the home button and switch to Garageband and record something without taking out the iPad and hooking it up via the USB out on the back of the pedal?



                          I borrowed an iPad last night to try out and I tried something similar with SoundCloud but couldn't figure out how to switch the input from the mic setting to the IPB-10.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by LandonC
                            View Post

                            I have a question about recording with the IPB-10 to the iPad (haven't got my iPad yet). Can you say record to Garageband on the iPad directly USING the normal interface hookup? I've seen videos online where people do it with pedals to the iPad using the usb out the pedal and some conversion cable - but that's not what I'm asking.



                            In other words, can I put my iPad in the dock of the IPB-10, create a sound with the interface, then hit the home button and switch to Garageband and record something without taking out the iPad and hooking it up via the USB out on the back of the pedal?



                            I borrowed an iPad last night to try out and I tried something similar with SoundCloud but couldn't figure out how to switch the input from the mic setting to the IPB-10.




                            Yes, I do this all the time. I'll be messing around with a tone and then start recording a new riff in GarageBand.

                            Comment


                            • Anybody know for certain if a tuning app (such as Peterson's iStrobosoft) will work while connected to the iPB-10? After many years of doing so, I'm used to using a Strobostomp on my traditional pedal board and find I can tune much better with it, but I don't want to have to disconnect my guitar from the iPB-10 each time I want to check/adjust my tuning.

                              Comment


                              • Yes, it should work fine. I use HardWire's FastTune HT6 app with iPB-10. Your currently selected preset will feed the tuner's input so you may find better results hitting bypass first, esp if there is a lot of distortion, chorus, etc on your preset.

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X