X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAceOne
    View Post

The GNXFC also works.

On the GNXFC:

Press right button (Play) to start playing actual song from iTunes. Press again to pause.

Press left button (Stop) to skip to previous song in library

Press middle button (Record) to skip to next song in library

I assume its a little different for the FS3X, perhaps this??? :

Press left button (Mode) to start playing actual song from iTunes. Press again to pause.

Press middle button (Down ) to skip to previous song in library

Press right button (Up) to skip to next song in library

Time to get the label maker out..

iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
    My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAceOne
      View Post

Press and hold the hardware switch assigned to the delay pedal until it flashes.

Then you are in tap-tempo control. (Tap in the tempo with the hardware button)

Press and hold again to exit tap-tempo mode.

Easy. Good. Figured it out in a minute. Seems natural and how it should be!

Yep SA1 got it. Sorry I didn't see the question, I'm kind of in and out of the house today.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
        View Post

One oversight , I think, on the ipb-10, is the location of the Bank LED display. For me anyway, it is blocked (by my foot) when using the up/down stomp swithces. This problem did not exist on the RP-1000.

I would hope that when the the ipb-10 external footswitch is developed, they consider this point, and have a suitably located LED on that footswtich - like was done the Control 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
        View Post

We will utilize the existing FS3X.

Way back, re above posts, I was under the impression that the up/down on FS3X would allow a user to go up and down a bank, to address the above LED blocking issue.....but I gather that this is not the case, and its going to be a iTunes music switch instead. Is that correct? or is there more than one mode/function of the FS3X footswitch?

Comment

View Post

Way back, re above posts, I was under the impression that the up/down on FS3X would allow a user to go up and down a bank, to address the above LED blocking issue.....but I gather that this is not the case, and its going to be a iTunes music switch instead. Is that correct? or is there more than one mode/function of the FS3X footswitch?

No, I was referring to your comment about developing an iPB-10 footswitch:

I would hope that when the the ipb-10 external footswitch is developed

I was saying that a new footswitch doesn't need to be developed, we will utilize the existing FS3X. It looks like we were talking past each other.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
            View Post

No, I was referring to your comment about developing an iPB-10 footswitch....

No worries. Have I got the switch assginment right or almost right??

-Press left button (Mode) to start playing actual song from iTunes. Press again to pause.

-Press middle button (Down ) to skip to previous song in library

-Press right button (Up) to skip to next song in library

Comment

• Now that we have the ability to email shared presets, I have an idea ...

Why dont I offer to build up a shared library

That is, simply email your .ipb10p preset files to resets@mediamanhost.com" rel="nofollow">presets@mediamanhost.com (with the artist/song or whatever info you want to included), and as I receive them, I will build up a awesome library .. that way everyonr can access them off the ready reference site.

Whad'ya think?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by drewbrothers
                View Post

WOW!! LeftyZ60 wasn't kidding. It is out and it looks like they added Tap Tempo, a better EQ, and drum roll the ability to exchange presets.

Where's the better EQ? I still see only one 3 band with the same old controls.

Also, no ability for double distortion (expected) or a boost/cut (not expected). Little disappointed the tap tempo can't be done on the iPad since it's a lot easier to manage with a finger tap. Patch sharing looks great!

Comment

• Sorry, I saw a screenshot on apples website and the EQ is different. Wow, I thought for sure there would be the ability for two delays.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by drewbrothers
                    View Post

Sorry, I saw a screenshot on apples website and the EQ is different. Wow, I thought for sure there would be the ability for two delays.

Yes its different on the Apple screen shot (9 dials) , but when you actaully open it, its 6 dials.

Comment

View Post

No worries. Have I got the switch assginment right or almost right??

-Press left button (Mode) to start playing actual song from iTunes. Press again to pause.

-Press middle button (Down ) to skip to previous song in library

-Press right button (Up) to skip to next song in library

On my FS3X, the right most button (Up) is Play/Stop, with the left (Mode) and center (Down) buttons being Previous and Next respectively. I may have to open it up and move the buttons around to make it a bit more intuitive (or my FS3X was assembled incorrectly). :-)

I'm still working on getting the Tap Tempo going.

I read the above posts by SpaceAsOne and still can't quite get it.

I am looking at my pedalboard in play mode (not editing in any way).

I press and hold my mode button to move into Tap Tempo mode, then tried both the middle and right buttons to set the tempo of the delay pedal (which is turned on). No dice.

I then try the right most button (thinking my footswitch is backwards) and try the middle or left buttons to set the tempo of the delay but no change in delay time.

Obviously I am missing something. Anyone?

Comment

View Post

Now that we have the ability to email shared presets, I have an idea ...

Why dont I offer to build up a shared library

That is, simply email your .ipb10p preset files to resets@mediamanhost.com" rel="nofollow">presets@mediamanhost.com (with the artist/song or whatever info you want to included), and as I receive them, I will build up a awesome library .. that way everyonr can access them off the ready reference site.

Whad'ya think?

I was just going to come suggest that each patch on your site have a corresponding Download Link to download the preset. That would be awesome!! Also - it would be cool to rate them 1-5 stars. That way if multiple people upload duplicates, we can see which the community thinks is better. Just a nice-to-have.
                        Great transactions with: JRguitar, cbh5150, others forgotten.
                        - '92 Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus
                        - '06 Martin D-16R
                        - '07 Little Martin
                        - '12 Traveler Speedster Hot Rod
                        - Marshall JMP-1C
                        - Marshall Class 5
                        - Marshall DSL401
                        - Egnater Tweaker
                        - Yamaha THR10

Fitness & Nutrition Forum

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Reposed Roller
                          View Post

I'm still working on getting the Tap Tempo going.

I read the above posts by SpaceAsOne and still can't quite get it.

I am looking at my pedalboard in play mode (not editing in any way).

I press and hold my mode button to move into Tap Tempo mode, then tried both the middle and right buttons to set the tempo of the delay pedal (which is turned on). No dice.

I then try the right most button (thinking my footswitch is backwards) and try the middle or left buttons to set the tempo of the delay but no change in delay time.

Obviously I am missing something. Anyone?

Don't use the FS3X for tap tempo. Use the iPB button beneath the delay effect. FS3X is only for controlling music playback on the iPad.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Reposed Roller
                            View Post

On my FS3X, the right most button (Up) is Play/Stop, with the left (Mode) and center (Down) buttons being Previous and Next respectively. I may have to open it up and move the buttons around to make it a bit more intuitive (or my FS3X was assembled incorrectly). :-)

Agree is not intuitive. Gonne move the buttons as well, or rewire the plug, and label as per bottom pic.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Fireproof
                              View Post

I was just going to come suggest that each patch on your site have a corresponding Download Link to download the preset. That would be awesome!! Also - it would be cool to rate them 1-5 stars. That way if multiple people upload duplicates, we can see which the community thinks is better. Just a nice-to-have.

Done. So now as users,via NEXUS, email thier ipb10 preset files to resets@mediamanhost.com" rel="nofollow">presets@mediamanhost.com, I can integate the download files in the same presentation format we had earlier.

Comment

• Update is out

Comment

Working...
                                X