No announcement yet.

Hardgroove's Studio Profile

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardgroove's Studio Profile

For those who haven't seen it, Brian has done some great stuff in collaboration with Harmony Central. I particularly like this and hope we can do more in the future:

Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

This project is in it's final production stages. I asked Paul Jacobs to arrange backing vocals for 3 more songs for the project.
    Paul and Sarah Durkee have written great songs and arrangements for Sesame Street, Between The Lions and Dora The Explorer
    over the years, which make them the perfect team for this very animated project.

Comment

Awesome track! Glad this board is open so we can talk to an experienced cat.

Comment

It's gonna be a terrific final product.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hardgroove View Post
          It's gonna be a terrific final product.
          I really enjoyed that video, and am looking forward to hearing it once it's finished.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I have to echo Professor Phil's statement!
            http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Here is a new Hardgroove Studio Profile!

Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Working...
              X