Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Jam!!

Hello all!! This is a space where I will periodically - hopefully every two weeks - be posting backing tracks for people to jam over and share their takes. Please feel free to post format suggestions, ideas and of course your takes! I will hopefully be posting the first jam this weekend!!!

Ant
    Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Just noticed that I overstepped my bounds posting my own BT. Should I take it down?

JP

Comment

Originally posted by ledak View Post
      Just noticed that I overstepped my bounds posting my own BT. Should I take it down?

JP
      Not at all!
      Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

My man!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
        X