Traditional style looking knobs for a Fender Stratocaster with Push -Push pots ....

AJ6stringsting

• Members

All Parts sells them too. I too prefer Push/Push over push pull. They work like a Bic Pen does. https://www.allparts.com/EP-0283-000-250K-Push-Push-Pot_p_1306.html

The Push/Push do pop up like a push pull so they are a bit of a nuisance in that respect but tapping them like a push button is still better in my book.

I'm still trying to find some three way Push. They used to make them back in the 70's but I haven't seen them in several decades. They had two sets of switches, one would activate with a single tap, and the other with a second tap. You could do many things that would require a rotary switch. The good things about them is they didn't pop up 1/2" like the Push/Push or Push/Pull. I rewired a guitar for a friend with active electronics which had two of these switches and I had LED's that indicated which circuits were active.

• Members

Wow , thanks !!!!

I'm wiring up these guitars for a 7 way sound.

One Strat has two Fender Custom Shop "69" pickups in the neck, middle and Schaller S6 pickup in the bridge.

The second has Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials in the neck, middle and Dragonfire Duo Rail pickup.

Thanks Phil and WRGKMC, those are definitely " what the doctor ordered,".

I wonder why they stopped making those triple throw push / push pots ?

Again, thanks for the links .👍

Archived