X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any idea on where to find a part?

i've got a line 6 dl4 and one of the buttons has broke. any idea where i can find just the button???

thanks
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Gear:<br />
    <br />
    Peavey 5150 EVH, Marshall 1960a, Line 6 DL4, Boss TU-2, EH Holy Grail, EH Big Muff(russian), Ibanez C/F, Morley Little Alligator, cuzack tap a whirl, dunlop tremalo volume +, Esp Viper, Gibson Sg</div>

You could probably try looking around on ebay. I've seen people sell Boss replacement parts (power adapter plug, knobs, footswitch...). I've also seen postings for line 6 knobs on there. So you may have to try different searches to narrow down your search for the line 6 buttons. I'm assuming you're needing to replace the stompswitch on your unit...? If you know the type of switch it is, you could replace it with a similar one; maybe even a better one? I've heard that the DL-4s are known to breakdown and give up on people...

Comment

line6 ?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Google... it's a wonderful tool, that most people lack general knowledge of in forums.</div>

Comment

Go to a line6 service center. They should be able to hook you up. You can search for one by zip code on their website.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Peavey V-Type EXP(BL L500XL)-RG470(BL L500XL)-Epi LP Xtreme---&gt;Dimebag Crybaby---&gt;CoffinCase Bloodrive---&gt;Carvin V3 with mesa 6l6's(Pod XTLive, ISP Decimator, and MXR M-108 in the loops)---&gt;Trace-Elliot 4X12 Cab(G-12l60's)<br />
        <br />
        AMDAP 4 Life!<br />
        <br />
        Awesome Dealings with: Crunchtime and kurais!</div>

Comment

thanks.....

i've heard the dl4's break pretty easy from alot of different people.

i'll try calling line 6. I've heard they have ****************ty customer service

thanks again for the help guys.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Gear:<br />
          <br />
          Peavey 5150 EVH, Marshall 1960a, Line 6 DL4, Boss TU-2, EH Holy Grail, EH Big Muff(russian), Ibanez C/F, Morley Little Alligator, cuzack tap a whirl, dunlop tremalo volume +, Esp Viper, Gibson Sg</div>

Comment

I bought an Uber Metal pedal on ebay and didn't notice that one of the knobs was missing. I called line 6 and they shipped me two knobs (one for a spare) for free.

Comment

Working...
            X