Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

LINE 6 MM4/DL4 Volume Fix (without using SMT resistors)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by jimosity
    View Post

R30 is 2k

R31 is 4.02k

Thanks!

Also I'm an idiot-- I didn't see this was asked and answered on the first page!
    Member of the SG Army

Great deals here with: adversor x2, ashasha, Bigmark Bro Blue, Carbohydrates, chad-ro, dimebonics6604, dixie789456, duderanimous, EMGSTRAT, fulcrumpoint, Harlow, Heady Dude, Herald of Light, jelloman, Jim Cobb, jmiller475, JustOneMore, kjrocks, Magpel, Mark Cearlock x2, Marshmellow, Mike Fiasco, PBomber22, ptheimer, Punk Kitty, rfd (many great deals), rock-lobster, The Rossness, Slimster22, strangegrey x3, SurfDude, teleblaster, teletaylor, Tom Geroy and wannabweiland

Comment

I know this thread hasn't been active however any help would be greatly appreciated. I replaced my stock switches for momentary switches wired directly to the board. However, I knocked off the R32 resistor on switch four. Can someone tell me what value resistor I need to replace it with. Thanks for your time. -Jeff
      www.PhiladelphiaTheBand.com
      www.myspace.com/philadelphiatunes
      www.twitter.com/philadelhiabnd

GUITAR -> Ernie Ball 6166, JHS Mr. Majic, Empress Tremolo, JHS Mod Line 6 DL4, Boss RV-5 -> 65 Amps London Pro

Comment

Long ago I read your forum, but work is work holiday vacation , someone plays batltlefield 3, my home base on this site
        battlefield 3 back +to

Comment

I know I am necroing a zombie thread, but I just wanted to say, "thanks so much" to the people involved. It was a big help. I HAD to have this mod to make my MM4 boardworthy, and I did NOT need to pay Keeley $119. I had some real boo-boos, but pulled through. Taking the resistors off for the volume mod, I pulled 3 of the 4 pads off. It was my first time, and I did not know what I was doing. Had to find the trace wire, and solder a resistor to tendril thin pin of a micro IC. I really thought I had ruined it, but my natural tenacity brought me back around. Thanks again to those involved. I think it saved my pedal.

Comment

Are these the components I need to remove to complete step 2?

Thank you
            Last edited by anagrama1; 06-12-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Such a great thread, I have a very simple question, what would be considered high quality input/output buffer components, could anyone give an example?

Thanks in advance I look forward to taking on this peoject!

Comment

Working...
              X