Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest DCLP build

Picture 153.jpgThis is my latest build.This is a TRUE one-off guitar,built from raw wood.The body is walnut,with some nice flame.The neck is Honduras mahogany set neck with a walnut headstock overlay to match the body.It has a Gibson P 90 pickup,and a Graphtech nut,along with Tonepro Kluson vintage tuners and CTS pots.It DEFINATELY is a ROCK machine!!!Thanks for lookin!-------ANNNNNND FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Tom110213\_0719a.jpg110213\_0724a.jpg110213\_0718a.jpg

Attached Files
    http://www.shawngerhard.com/home.htmlGood deals with:Teletypist,tdepaul1313,senor_penguin, smalltownpoet,vidiot72,roodog(2),BrianPhase90,Bill ystrat,mlwarriner,The riffer,bluesking55,Lonnie99,D34dBaWx,Mac_C,kojdogg ,craigny,thirsty one, brentrocks,newbuilder,and megawzrd.

MAN does this thing ROCK!!!! Haven't been able to put it down since finishing it.Have turned down 3 high digit offers,but am reluctant to let her go.Thanks for lookin!

http://www.shawngerhard.com/home.htmlGood deals with:Teletypist,tdepaul1313,senor_penguin, smalltownpoet,vidiot72,roodog(2),BrianPhase90,Bill ystrat,mlwarriner,The riffer,bluesking55,Lonnie99,D34dBaWx,Mac_C,kojdogg ,craigny,thirsty one, brentrocks,newbuilder,and megawzrd.

Comment

• WRGKMC
      WRGKMC commented
      Editing a comment

Thats a nice basic look simular to an SG jr. Simple is good stuff. I'm not a huge fan of P90's except on old jazz guitars. I'd rather use mini humbuckers or a P100 on a build, just so I get a little more edge and the kind of touch responce I like. Good job though.

I have oneI built thats very simular to yours it except the horns are rounded more in the center where the neck mounts and the horns are sharper like an SG. I put a full sized dual blace humbucker in that one and I can get different tones when I switch between Series, Parallel and split coil.

Working...
X