OT - Forget about the "Paul is dead" conspiracy - did the Beatles not exist at all?

According to the latest conspiracy theory, the Beatles, as they were presented to us (as four individuals) never existed, but each "character" in the "band" was portrayed by several people...

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2014-12-05/the-beatles-never-existed-conspiracy/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_339212&xrs=tunerzergnetext

This conspiracy stuff cracks me up! :lol::philpalm:

• Members

Good Grief......Sad thing is I can see this as a real story a couple of hundred years from now. When all who remembered them and those that knew those that did are all dead...And The Beatles move into myth.even more than they have already.

• Members

I believe there is some confusion here - something about a band that The Jimi Hendrix Experience opened up for.

I think Paul McCartney is a pop music genius with an exceptional gift for melody, a great voice and obvious songwriting and instrumental ability. The whole "Paul is dead" thing made me wonder where they would find another left handed genius to take his place and carry on with producing great recordings of timeless songs.

• Members

Who was that I saw on stage a few years ago? McCartney's Ghost??

The whole thing stems back to Manson thing. He was so stones out on LSD he though he was receiving sub liminal messages from the Beatles when he listened to their albums. Real mental illness symptoms of a Paranoid Schizophrenic having a mental breakdown. All the kids during the 60's heard about that in the news and many would look for weird messages including playing Revolution 9 from the white album backwards. I guess if you're stoned enough you can convince yourself you hear whatever you want to hear. In reality its 100% runaway imagination usually enhanced by mind altering drugs and has zero to do with reality no matter how much you wish it were true.

This happens with the UFO thing, Kennedy Assignation, Bermuda Triangle, 911 and dozens of other situations where people cant believe reality and therefore choose to live in an altered state because it "feels" more comfortable believing they are smarter then everyone else and that the artificial conspiracy few believe in is actually true, even though it has no basis in fact.

• Members
... look for weird messages including playing Revolution 9 from the white album backwards...

"Turn me on dead man"

It's easy to play audio tracks backwards these days and, in this case, it is obvious enough that the listener does not need LSD to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Clearly not a believer in things that go bump in the night?

There is real, deep, and dangerous evil being perpetrated in this industry {and many others} that you would not believe if you saw with your own eyes. Voodoo, Spells, Poisonings, Drug OD's, Ritualistic Sacrifices, {read}

Murders and much worse than I'll go into here, when groups of people start smelling {b}millions of dollars. This could be the case here and your normalcy bias keeps you from believing or accepting what could very possibly be true...laugh all you want but the truth is a saleable commodity and is the first casualty of success{and war}.

Nothing increases sales of their past catalog like the death of a successful artist. Look at Elvis and Michael Jackson - both of whom saw huge increases in sales of their albums after their untimely and unfortunate deaths.

I think the only thing that comes close as far as a sales increaser is the rumor of someone's death, as in the McCartney case... but I believe John Lennon's statements about it; I don't think that the "Paul is dead" stuff was intentional or schemed or planned on the part of the Beatles or anyone at their label or in their organizations - I think it was merely the case of the fans connecting a bunch of unconnected dots and making them into a story... not that it couldn't happen, or that some sleazy label exec wouldn't think of pulling a stunt like that, but I don't think it was intentional or planned in the case of the Beatles. YMMV

• Members
Nothing increases sales of their past catalog like the death of a successful artist. Look at Elvis and Michael Jackson - both of whom saw huge increases in sales of their albums after their untimely and unfortunate deaths.

I think the only thing that comes close as far as a sales increaser is the rumor of someone's death, as in the McCartney case... but I believe John Lennon's statements about it; I don't think that the "Paul is dead" stuff was intentional or schemed or planned on the part of the Beatles or anyone at their label or in their organizations - I think it was merely the case of the fans connecting a bunch of unconnected dots and making them into a story... not that it couldn't happen, or that some sleazy label exec wouldn't think of pulling a stunt like that, but I don't think it was intentional or planned in the case of the Beatles. YMMV

Both of whom are arguably not dead at all...someone knows the truth...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
"Arguably." No' date=' right, because arguing with someone who only accepts information that agrees with their preconceived notions is, well, [i']an exercise in (dealing with) stupidity.[/i]

By 'ritual sacrifice in the industry,' were you referring to B.I.G.?

Your brave naivety is humorless.

Not at all, merely mentioning the fact that the media bizness IS the bizness of perpetuating Lies, Disinformation and Propaganda as a matter of course, and policy: and the idea that all these entertainers of ours and past generations have died these horrific, brutal, tragic or sometimes comedic deaths in public is not only absolutely possible, but more and more than likely staged executions of the phoniest kind. Illuminati, gangsterism, Citibank, Chase, Wells Fargo, World Bank, CNN, TMZ and other reputable sources of resources and information have entrenched and vested interests

in making sure a group or ARTIST REMAINS VIABLE, VISIBLE, RELEVANT AND PROFITABLY MARKETABLE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. A public figure, full of themselves, adored by millions, with millions in the bank, has no means, motivation or DESIRE of retirement, hence why they are "retired" by the circumstances of the pathetic lives they leave behind after the shows and stadium contracts, contacts and record deals dry up, because of how many influential people they may have harmed along the way, how much unrecoverable debt they may have incurred, and how many other liabilities they may be hiding.

Look at MJ, 200 million+ in red ink, how many people on average would kill for that amount of money? A good ironclad contract goes for upwards of 100K, a million or more to "disappear" someone electronically, 10 million or more to erase someone completely, also know as vanished without a trace. Lennon, Elvis, Bonham, Hutchence, Joplin, Morrison, Hendrix, MJ, Winehouse, Et Al, were all known, tracked and monitored as enemies of the state, with advanced knowledge of social media, which has since become militarized for the media, and the 16 arms of samIam.

Say the wrong thing to Lord King God Gates, {or his equivalent} and he will have you murdered, electronically, socially and financially. IRS, CIA, NSA, DHS and then some do this on a regular basis.

How many millions do you need to make or {spend} to stage someones death?

Ask Brian Williams, he's sure to have some news you can use...

• Members
Who was that I saw on stage a few years ago? McCartney's Ghost??

The whole thing stems back to Manson thing. He was so stones out on LSD he though he was receiving sub liminal messages from the Beatles when he listened to their albums. Real mental illness symptoms of a Paranoid Schizophrenic having a mental breakdown. All the kids during the 60's heard about that in the news and many would look for weird messages including playing Revolution 9 from the white album backwards. I guess if you're stoned enough you can convince yourself you hear whatever you want to hear. In reality its 100% runaway imagination usually enhanced by mind altering drugs and has zero to do with reality no matter how much you wish it were true.

This happens with the UFO thing, Kennedy Assignation, Bermuda Triangle, 911 and dozens of other situations where people cant believe reality and therefore choose to live in an altered state because it "feels" more comfortable believing they are smarter then everyone else and that the artificial conspiracy few believe in is actually true, even though it has no basis in fact.

Basis in fact? lolololol

still lololololol....

lolololol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived