Forum posting broken

• Members

I don't know where else to post this, so here goes.

When I try to type a post in chrome, the cursor bounces around all over the place. This doesn't happen if I just type and don't try to make any edits, but if I try to move the cursor to somewhere other than the end of the paragraph, or I try to use the backspace and/or delete keys, it's anybody's guess as to where the cursor will wind up or where my new text will go.

Anybody else seeing this?

-Dan.

• Members

Thanks Phil!

A couple other issues I had were - the forum never keeps me logged in, despite having "remember me" checked when I log in. Is this a known issue? Also, I can't find where I can add a signature to my posts?

Thanks,

-Dan.

Yes, there have been some people who have had issues with staying logged in. Again, you might want to try a different browser and see if it works better for you.

To add or edit your signature, click on your user name in the upper right hand corner. Select User Settings. You'll then get a window with 4 tabs across the top: Profile, Account, Privacy, Notifications. Select Account. Scroll down to where it says "Conversation Detail Options", then click on Edit Post Signature. Don't forget to save when you're done.

• Members

Both PC and mac, though now that you mention it, most of my problems may be on the Mac. Chrome on the mac is v35.0.1916.153

Of course, now that I'm bouncing back and forth between the two machines, I can't repro the problem.

That you can start typing on one computer and resume on another is a nice feature, though.

-Dan.

Archived