Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the new place?

Hey! It doesn't look too bad. I have a couple of old easychairs I can bring over. We can hang a few tapestries...I have an extra blacklight. Did you bring the lava lamps with you??

woo-hoo!

And the disco ball... Good to have you aboard Songrytr.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hey, y'know, with a couple of throw-pillows and the right lighting, this red sofa could be really happenin'... !

Hi, Phil! Hi, everybody!
      ~Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'****************e~
      _ _ ___ _ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Avoiding ghosts & U.F.O.'s can be a full-time job in itself...

Comment

Hey Caevan, great to see you bud! How did you know I have a red sofa in the back of my control room?

True story.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Happy Housewarming, Philip. Thought about ya' before I headed out to work.
          Nice place ya' got here!
          Brought you a pie. Be good and share it with Wewus, won't you?

~Mir

Comment

rhubarb

Comment

That was very nice of you Mir... do dolphins like rhubarb? Because if they do, Wewus can have it all - I'm with Songrytr - I can't stand the stuff. But hey, it's the thought that counts, and again, that was very thoughtful of you. Thanks!

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                How's the new place

Honestly by your own description it seems reduntant with the Recording forum.

If you feel you must have your name on it then by all means have at it but realize that the the only difference between this forum and the old recording forum is your presence.

Comment

Originally posted by JM350

If you feel you must have your name on it then by all means have at it but realize that the the only difference between this forum and the old recording forum is your presence.

That's good enough for me

I need bald goodness to help me record
                  http://www.myspace.com/nursers

The Metaverse Journal

Comment

Cool found it.
                    William F. Turner
                    Songwriter - Composer
                    My Music
                    SSS Member Since December 2000

Sonar - My Other Favorite Forum

Sometimes the truth is rude.
                    Tough sh*t, get used to it.

Comment

...the the only difference between this forum and the old recording forum is your presence.

That's enough to win me over.

Comment

It looks nice here, guess I'll stay for a while

Comment

I sure hope not... I expect Phil to bring a level of respect to the house.

The 'original' HC recording forum is much like a public bathroom IMO...Most people don't care about it...people piss on the floor and leave **************** unflushed. It often has the smell of urine and dirt...

There are folks who care and who clean up after themselves of course...but it isn't the majority...Lots of trash in the past.

Nice to have you brother Phil O'Keefe!!

I hope this becomes a genuine music forum..!!

Cheers,

Peace and blessings
                          "Most of our energy goes into upholding our importance...If we were capable of losing some of that importance we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusory idea of our grandeur... and we would provide ourselves with enough energy to catch a glimpse of the actual grandeur of the universe"...

Comment

Originally posted by songrytr
                            rhubarb

Rhubarb,
                            Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Hey, will you fix that broken pane in the disco ball?
                              Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Working...
                              X