Anyone using Soundtrack Pro HD?

Well Nursers, as you know, I'm a PC guy... but hopefully some Mac users will chime in soon.

BTW, do you have a link to their page?

Oh, and just FYI for everyone, I've used Macs and PC's, and I'm cool with either one - IMO, they're just tools, and you can get the job done with either of them. :cool:

• Members

i'm hating sound track .. not because it has bad software functionally, but what it's making me do... no real pro exporting.. i work in post so i've had a few clients coming in that have worked with final cut and used sound track and you can only render your work out of it.. no OMF or anyway to import your edits into another editor.. well at least no way i have found. maybe they will add OMF/AAF..

• Members

Hey Nursers - when did you get your iMac? Izzit 17" or 20"? I love my machine...but I did have to replace the mid-plane about four months after I got it. :mad:

Are you using Soundtrack in conjunction with a video project? Do you work with video on your G5 as well?

• Members

Hey,

Love the G5 - got the 20" one. I don't do a lot of video aside from iMovie stuff. I got a copy of Soundtrack Pro standalone to look at for a magazine I write for.

I haven't played with it much yet but loved the original Soundtrack and created a song for one of the KC Comp CD's on it - I think I just added one track in Pro Tools to it and it was done. ;)

Archived