ANNOUNCEMENT: Zen and the Art of Mixing by Mixerman

My buddy Mixerman had the decency to PM me and ask if it was OK for him to post this BEFORE he posted it (imagine that! :cool: ), and I told him to feel free.

I know I'm not the only fan of The Daily Adventures of Mixerman on this forum, and I thought the forum community might be interested in his book on mixing. I know I am. :)

IOW, his disclaimer isn't bullpuckey. :D:wave:

• Members

I sure would love to get my hands on The Daily Adventures. By the time I found the online portion he had stopped selling it...
:(

The Daily Adventures of Mixerman is out on Hal Leonard and has been for over a year and a half. Go to Amazon and you can pick it up along with Zen and SUPERSAVER it!

Enjoy,

Mixerman

• Members

The Daily Adventures of Mixerman is out on Hal Leonard and has been for over a year and a half. Go to Amazon and you can pick it up along with Zen and SUPERSAVER it!

Enjoy,

Mixerman

I may have to do this. I read what was available online. Just haven't taken the time to get the book so I can finish it. I def enjoy your outlook and am sure I could learn a lot. :thu:

• Members

Enjoy,

Mixerman

That's great news! I sent you an email a few years ago after I had read the online portion and it wasn't available...

Thanks for responding!

• Members

Apparently, there WILL be ebooks. Kindle first, and the others should follow. But I can't tell you how long that's going to take yet. As soon as I have a timeline I'll post it.

Just keep in mind, books are great for acoustical treatment. Better than Kindle's that's for sure!

Enjoy,

Mixerman

P.S. Zen and the Art of Mixing hits #1 on Amazon's Music: Recording and Sound list!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

About half way through "Zen". This has been a really good read. Lovin' it so far. Guess I'll have to get a copy of "Daily Adventures" and finish what I started reading online a while back. FWIW I recently did a live recording of the church youth band. I've decided to hold off mixing it until I finish this. Think it will be well worth waiting for. :)

Archived