Studio in progress - pictures inside

I painted my wife's office red and white a few years ago... red was a PITB to get good coverage with... but it sure looks nice once it's done. :)

Looking good Mike! How much longer do you think it's going to take you? And out of curiosity - what was the space before - a basement?

• Members

I painted my wife's office red and white a few years ago... red was a PITB to get good coverage with... but it sure looks nice once it's done.
:)

Looking good Mike! How much longer do you think it's going to take you? And out of curiosity - what was the space before - a basement?

Hopefully we'll be done by mid July. I've gotten the booth and a few wall jacks wired up already, so besides painting the only other things I need to do is put a snake in the live room and put up some more auralex. (Then load the room with amps:thu:)

The space is actually on the 3rd floor of my church, which is where I work, and it's going to be used for photo/video stuff as well as audio (if you look at the live room there's actually a curve at the bottom - it's a psych wall for photo stuff, but it gets rid of a potential bass buildup area too.) The ceilings are pretty high and nicely slanted, so there's a few acoustic perks to the space.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived