Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just uploaded some NAMM Show pics...

Here you go...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2925676-The-Official-Summer-NAMM-Photo-Thread!

I took over 650 pictures today, but was only able to get a few hundred uploaded due to the slow Internet here. I also took a few videos, and Jon Chappell took several too, as well as some pics. I'll upload more tomorrow... uh, later today.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Not Found

The requested URL /...M-Photo-Thread was not found on this server.
    Originally Posted By Trace-P38
    Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
    Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
    Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

Kool invisable images!
      G-Dub
      www.studiog-fx.com
      15 inch Quad-core i7, Macbook Pro,
      OSX 10.8.2, LPX, Logic 9.1.8, Apollo Duo

Comment

Sorry guys - the link is fixed now. Plus, there's even more pics now.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

The thread has been updated with some more pictures. Go to this page if you've already seen the previous day's pictures - if not, please use the link in the first post of this thread.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2925676-The-Official-Summer-NAMM-Photo-Thread!/page10

- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X