SoundToys Storm Relief offer - Monday Nov 5 only!

I just received this press release and thought it might be of interest to some of you. It's a generous offer to help by the good folks at SoundToys, and I commend them - and anyone - who is helping those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

SOUNDTOYS STORM RELIEF

-- Each purchase becomes a donation --

?Burlington, VT-- On Monday November 5th 2012, SoundToys will donate one hundred percent of its online sales to help the storm victims of New York and New Jersey. As former residents of New Jersey, and with a great number of friends in both New York and New Jersey, as well as the large music community affected, SoundToys feels a deep responsibility to assist as much as possible. All proceeds on this day will be donated to Team Rubicon (http://teamrubiconusa.org/), a rapid relief organization already working in both areas to aid the needy. The organization employs skilled veterans to assist in all areas of relief and aid.

I just got another press release from the folks at SoundToys. Looks like the fundraiser was a big success. Kudos to all who participated!

SOUNDTOYS STORM RELIEF DONATION

-- Music community pulls together for $38,384 Donation --

?Burlington, VT-- On Thursday November 8th 2012, SoundToys will deliver a very large check to Team Rubicon

Archived