Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your recording / mix any good? Find out here!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up Phil and peeps! Yes, it's the Mighty KHAN back to assault your ears with my latest project. I haven't done much recording for the last few years, and have transitioned from Digital Performer to Sonar. 

Here is our Youtube page where I uploded my first Mixes in Sonar. Harsh criticsms welcome lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!

RUCKUS - YouTube

So many drummers. So Little time.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment

I just checked out your cover or Runnin' Down A Dream - that's some really nice work all the way around KHAN! :smileythumbsupsmall:

• I don't have much time for music anymore. I'm in the gumbo trade. But I still dabble.

Youtube , ​Murika , France

Comment

• devishijaipur
       What our clients says “I have recently received the printed cotton kurtis and they are beautiful. Going to shop again at DevishiJaipur.com. Was sceptical about quality being my first purchase online but I am a happy customer.” Kusumbhi Kothari, Kolkata   “I am a regular at ‘Devishi Jaipur’ store at Ameerpet,but now its become much easier for me to order online as well.” kinnera reddy, Hyderabad   “We had ordered the handicraft clocks,must say the purchase was worthwhile.And we recieved the clock in good condition also.” simermeet singh, USA About Devishi Jaipur Devishi Jaipur’ founded by Charul Khanna is a craft based store based out of Hyderabad,promoting work of artisans, NGO’s and designers.   We boast of an exclusive collection of apparels,jewellery,accessories,home decor & home furnishings.Our products are mostly of natural origin ranging from hand block printing to handloom weaves to

Comment

Working...
      X