Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I Register on Harmony Central (Registration Basics)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Register on Harmony Central (Registration Basics)

"I'm a visitor at Harmony Central and would like to Register. How do I do this?"

Registering would seem intuitive and in many respects, it is..., but, the internet has become so vulnerable we have some safety precautions that require "hoop jumping" in order to participate.
    If you combine that with the fact that some people, have firewalls, or security protocol set up on their computer, it can become a "pain". But, we are here to help.

If you try to registered and run into a roadblock, please shoot an e-mail to: harmonycentral@harmonycentral.com

We'll get you in asap!

In the meantime here are some basics:

To register you want to go here:

Complete the fields that are asked for.
    You must use a "legitimate" e-mail address as your activation codes will be e-mailed to you. Once they come in (you may have to look in your junk mail folder to see them), you will click on the link to activate your account.
    Some things to note:
    1) Sometimes the Activation Codes fail to e-mail. If you do not get them- e-mail us at the e-mail address above.
    2) You may find it necessary to clear your cache after you have activated and before the system will let you start posting.

If you have any challenges, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us on Team HC

Thanks and WELCOME!

Attached Files

Working...
X