What Podcasts Do You Subscribe To?

• Members

I`ll start...

2 Hours With Matt Pinfield... some interesting interviews on hear from musicians

A History of Electronic Music... fascinating show... it must take this guy days to put together one show

From Compulsion to Creativity... haven`t listened to enough to comment

Bobby Owsinski`s Inner Circle... its a bit like watching paint dry but some times its good

Freakonomics Radio... interesting most of the time, various topics

Gear Club Podcast... haven`t listened much to really comment

London Real... usually pretty interesting people on here

Pensado`s Place... good stuff most of the time

Produce Like A Pro... haven`t listened much to really comment but his Youtube videos are quite good

Russel Brand... he`s a bit confusing but I find him interesting at times

Song Exploder... fascinating show

Songcraft

Synthesizer Library Podcast... its like a slow read but it can be quite good

Tape Op... great like the magazine

The Joe Rogan Experience... podcasts are way too long but some interviews are fascinating and informative

The School of Greatness... usually good stuff from a variety of people across many lines of work

The Tim Ferris Show... I find Tim to be annoying but some of his guests are really interesting

The Tony Robbins Podcast... self-improvement stuff.... can be quite good

Theatre of the Mind... some pretty out there interviews but I`m open to anything...

Waking Up... pretty intense stuff... often over my head but again, I find it interesting

• CMS Author

I never figured out how to subscribe to a podcast, at least in a way that I expected it to work. But I regularlly listen to all the programs on Marketplace.org. I can't devote much time to listening to podcastsk, though. If I do something else while listening, I completely miss what's said - I have to devote my full attention to listening if I want to get anything out of it. So 30-40 minutes a day is about my limit.

• Members
I never figured out how to subscribe to a podcast' date=' at least in a way that I expected it to work. But I regularlly listen to all the programs on Marketplace.org. I can't devote much time to listening to podcastsk, though. If I do something else while listening, I completely miss what's said - I have to devote my full attention to listening if I want to get anything out of it. So 30-40 minutes a day is about my limit.[/quote']

I hear ya. I spend a good 2-3 hours in the car everyday. Thats where I`m listening mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived