Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying HC error:

Does anyone else get this?

See screenshot:
    If you stand for nothing your life becomes meaningless. The world and everything you have today exist because people before you stood up, worked hard and died to provide us all the opportunity. Get involved!

Audio Icon

I've never seen that one myself... what are you doing when that appears?

Are you using a PC or a Mac, and which OS and browser are you running?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I've never seen that one myself... what are you doing when that appears?

Are you using a PC or a Mac, and which OS and browser are you running?

Hey Phil, this has been happening for a while but I have just been ignoring it.

This is how I get it:

Assuming I am replying to a post:

I click the Quote Button to write some text and this message keeps popping up. I will click the OK button and it goes away, then as soon as I try to type it reappears. It's like a super version of Wack-a-mole. This appears sporadically but when it does, it never goes away, I have to abandoned what I am doing close the browser, or refresh the page then it goes away.

There it is again, as I type this message. Note: This never happened all last week, now I am going to lose what I have just typed.

I am using Windows 7 64bit Professional.
      Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

Google Chrome: Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
      Last edited by audioicon; 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM.
      If you stand for nothing your life becomes meaningless. The world and everything you have today exist because people before you stood up, worked hard and died to provide us all the opportunity. Get involved!

Audio Icon

Comment

Working...
      X