What is the most simple (No tricky Dance Moves) software I can use to put a song on YouTube?

audioicon

• Members

I know, I know, I know. I should just google this. :D

But that's the problem, every article has a different opinion about what's better and so I rather ask my friends on here given they may have used something and can tell me about it.

There is a lot of buzz about this: filmora https://filmora.wondershare.com/.

But I do not want to start downloading and installing all kinds of stuff on my machine.

I am going to take the plunge and start dumping my songs on YouTube and so I am looking for a cookie cutter software, no tricky dance moves just simple audio with an accompanied image.

I am not looking to be the next Ron Howard, just something simple and easy.

Thanks my friends.

AI

Update:

After reading and watching videos for Filmora, I downloaded it on a VM and I was able to make a professional YouTube video in under 5 minutes.

My video is simple, just an image with music.

• Members

iSUGGEST MICROSOFT MOVIEMAKER FREE FROM MICROSOFTSTORE ADD MUSIC TO YOUR PROJECT THEN SAVE FILE FOR COMPUTER USE AFTERWARDS UPLADTO UTUBE WILL BE A FORMAT ANYCOMPUTER CAN PLAY WITH EXELLENT AUDIO QUALITY FORUTUBE USE A PIC TO START THE PRJECT IF U DONT HAVE A WEBCAM THEN ADD MUSIC THEN SAVE FOR USE ON ACOMPUTER UNDER FILE MENU SAVE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
iSUGGEST MICROSOFT MOVIEMAKER FREE FROM MICROSOFTSTORE ADD MUSIC TO YOUR PROJECT THEN SAVE FILE FOR COMPUTER USE AFTERWARDS UPLADTO UTUBE WILL BE A FORMAT ANYCOMPUTER CAN PLAY WITH EXELLENT AUDIO QUALITY FORUTUBE USE A PIC TO START THE PRJECT IF U DONT HAVE A WEBCAM THEN ADD MUSIC THEN SAVE FOR USE ON ACOMPUTER UNDER FILE MENU SAVE

Despite the caps, thank you!

• Members

Well, I tried two software, the Adobe Element and the Filmora. I decided to go with Filmora because, it was more straightforward and also, I am in no way trying to be the next Ron Howard, I just want to put a picture and music and upload to YouTube.

Filmora is great.

Archived