No announcement yet.

So Sad - All Those ManUfaCTUrers w!th BRoKen KEYboarDS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Sad - All Those ManUfaCTUrers w!th BRoKen KEYboarDS

Maybe we should take up a collection for music companies to get new keyboards, because most of them seem to have caps lock problems. Lots of companies write their product names with ALL CAPS stuck on (ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES THEY'RE ACRONYMS, SO THAT'S OKAY), while others are strange COMBinaTions of UPPer Case AND LowER Case letters. Also some manufacturers have broken space bars, and their ProductNamesRunTogether.

Folks, I think it's time for computer companies with a heart to start donating working keyboards to musical instrument companies. We SHOUldn't NeeD to DeAl WithTHesE ProBlEmS aNY longER!
    Last edited by Anderton; 09-18-2017, 03:41 PM.
    Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

I thought they were just trying to be 'edgy'...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

They just WANT you to think that. They don't want to admit they can't afford to replace the Logitech keyboards from 1992.
      Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

I was just dealing with this issue in a review the other day...

Yeah, I think we need to take up a collection or start a charity drive for them or something...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Somtims I undrstand spcially whn I nd to typ an (wll ... I can't say)
          Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Working...
          X