X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke17 View Post
    me too...
    peace, AJ..:-)
    I love surveys...and Pie Charts
    I hope those two German Boys post the results of their survey...and I hope they use at least one Pie Chart..
    Dear God,
    I so love Pie Charts

Peace....of Pie Chart to you Luke
    http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
      Completely overlooked all my PA gear...!! Mics, speakers, mixer boards, outboard fx...a whole related but overlooked aspect of G.A.S. for many of us...
      Live sound / PA and recording studio equipment were categories that were totally overlooked. I can understand focusing on musical instruments, but OTOH, live sound and recording equipment are essential to what many musicians "do."

Then again, just as well that they left that out - it would have taken me much longer to fill out the survey had they left it in.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I'm not a gear collector. I have one of everything. 1 electric guitar, 1 acoustic guitar, 1 bass guitar, 1 electronic keyboard, 1 guitar amp, 1 bass amp, 1 keyboard amp, 1 drum kit, 1 acoustic piano (Kohler & Campbell baby grand), 1 electric organ (Hammond B-3 with Leslie 122).
        The only thing I have more than 1 of is microphones. As I have a recording studio and I have also provided live sound, so I also have more than 1 PA speaker. 2 mains and 2 subs as well as a large number of microphones and mic stands. Oh yeah and a few hundred cables of varying types.
        Best deals on recording
        Gismo Studios: link
        My original music on ReverbNation: link
        Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
        Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

As a gigging musician, I need two of everything. Because if something fails, the show must go on.

Makes me glad I'm not a Hammond B-3 player
          Bob "Notes" Norton
          Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com
          Style and Fake disks for Band-in-a-Box
          The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

Comment

Working...
          X