Dear Musicians - Harmony Central's Celebrating a Milestone!

• Moderators

What, no cake?

***grumbles under breath...***

As one of the lunatics who stood by you [other lunatics] through multiple platform changes and ownership changes, good times and bad...we're still here, and getting better all the time. :thu:

but, speaking of negative reviews....:wave:

• Members

I just know I love this place, busy or slow. Can't put a price on the knowledge to be had for the asking, nor the interesting people I met here. Both those that are much accomplished in music, and the regular Joes like me that just like hanging out with people we share interests with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Being a journalist means holding THE responsibility. Not only for what the people read, what will they think of it, but also for flow of discussions with even more people. You are responsible for many overnight discussions in many countries. You are also responsible for many successful (or not) instrument and equipment shopping. The same goes for the community, but the HC team as the opinion builders carry this responsibility more consciously.

Thank you for that. I don't regret registering here. Reading all the stuff, gaining precious knowledge from other people experiences. Thank you HC! And I only wish I would come here earlier.

Archived