No announcement yet.

Regarding Craig Anderton's new album 'Neo-'

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Craig Anderton's new album 'Neo-'

I know it's on YouTube, but are there any plans to release it on CD? I'm one of those old-fashioned people who like to own a physical product complete with liner notes etc.

Rip the audio, convert it to WAV and print to CD.

just kidding...
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
      Rip the audio, convert it to WAV and print to CD.

just kidding...
      Actually I've received several requests along these lines, because people want to hear the music BEFORE it goes into the YouTube Audio Grinder.

I think maybe what would be cooler would be a USB stick with WAV, MP3, artwork, lyrics, photos, maybe a song you could remix and some of the patches used in the instruments...you get the idea. Then you could rip the WAV files to CD, put the MP3 versions in a portable player, etc.
      Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

That would be a cool package. Needs a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton View Post

Actually I've received several requests along these lines, because people want to hear the music BEFORE it goes into the YouTube Audio Grinder.

I think maybe what would be cooler would be a USB stick with WAV, MP3, artwork, lyrics, photos, maybe a song you could remix and some of the patches used in the instruments...you get the idea. Then you could rip the WAV files to CD, put the MP3 versions in a portable player, etc.
          Sounds good. How much would you charge for all that?

Comment

Good question! I have no idea. A USB flash drive would be about $2. Packaging and postage would probably be a couple bucks total. It would take a fair amount of time to put this all together, so maybe $9.99 would be fair if sold direct...although craiganderton.com isn't set up for e-commerce, so I'd have to figure that out too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
              That would be a cool package. Needs a name.

Any ideas?

Comment

Any ideas?
                Not a one. I think if it became popular it'd be called "stick".

Comment

Any ideas?
                  Neo - Expanded

Neo - The Works

Comment

Good question! I have no idea. A USB flash drive would be about $2. Packaging and postage would probably be a couple bucks total. It would take a fair amount of time to put this all together, so maybe $9.99 would be fair if sold direct...although craiganderton.com isn't set up for e-commerce, so I'd have to figure that out too.
                    That's a very reasonable price considering what's being offered.

Comment

Working...
                    X