No announcement yet.

Anyone Here See "Rogue One"?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here See "Rogue One"?

I realize I started a topic about the Dr. Strange movie and honest - I'm not trying to turn this into a movie review forum, However, I saw Rogue One and similarly to how I felt Dr. Strange really took advantage of the 3D technology in ways I hadn't see before. Rogue One really made the case for IMAX. If you want a cinematic experience and Rogie One is playing at a nearby IMAX, it's very cool.

Furthermore, I think Rogue One is superior in virtually every way to "The Force Awakens." It captures the spirit of the original 1977 Star Wars better than any of the later movies.
    N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

I haven't seen it yet. But while my niece and her little family were here over Christmas, I volunteered to watch her four year old so her and her hubby could take in an "Adult" film for a change.
    Her review when she returned was simply..."It's Titanic, Except there are no survivors". They both loved it though. I'm a Star Wars devotee so I'm sure I will too.

http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

I thought it was great! Fun and tied in with original Star Wars storyline perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by sventvkg View Post
        I thought it was great! Fun and tied in with original Star Wars storyline perfectly!

Admit it - you just liked all the space guns
        N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton View Post

Admit it - you just liked all the space guns
          Oh yes!!! I admit it fully.

Comment

So the movie's not too see-gee-eye-eeee? I've been seeing some trailers for upcoming WW2 movies and am disheartened that fake blasts and fake this/that are even invading that genre. I want my WW2 movies the way they were in the 70s.

Comment

Um, the big thing may just be the re-release of the original movie, "A New Hope", this year in 4K! Apparently the director of Rogue One has said it exist, and the question is if it will be released for limited showings in theaters for the 40th anniversary of the movie this summer.

Read more here: http://4k.com/news/is-a-4k-theatrica...in-2017-18040/
              The Mandolin Picker

"Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Comment

Oh, and the other side of the coin - you sure your are going to see Rogue One?

The Mandolin Picker

"Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X