A Christmas surprise from Arturia

Arturia

• Members

Well, since HC/ SSS is pretty much on Life Support these days..I guess any correspondence or contribution is welcomed here...😄

Here is mine..

Just ate a Christmas cookie, took a long whiz,,,checked in here...

Now, back to The Gear Page.....

• Members

I told them we do, and I've asked them to return and give us the details on the 20th. :cool2:

(And I also explained the rules for manufacturer participation on the forums. ;) )

And here it is!!

Arturia are thrilled to announce the arrival of their very first dedicated effects plug-in: MiniFilter V.

A stunning emulation of the legendary ladder filter found in Dr Bob Moog’s classic 70s monosynth, MiniFilter V is an exciting, creative tool for musicians and producers.

In the season of giving, and to thank all Arturia fans both old and new for their support, for a limited time MiniFilter V will be available for free.

To get your copy, follow these easy steps:

1 - Head to https://www.arturia.com/arturia-festive-gift

2 - Register & download

3 - Install & enjoy!

We hope you love using it, and wish you and your loved ones all the best this festive season.

Cheers :)

• Members

but Wait! there is still more..I will DOUBLE your offer if you call within the next 15 minutes..plus free shipping..pay only a small handling fee for the second item...

First 500 callers receive a FREE Decorator Gift!

Remember, supplies are limited...Act NOW!

• Members
Well, since HC/ SSS is pretty much on Life Support these days..I guess any correspondence or contribution is welcomed here...😄

Here is mine..

Just ate a Christmas cookie, took a long whiz,,,checked in here...

Now, back to The Gear Page.....

Bye! Thanks for your thought-provoking discussion.

Just as an FYI, our last stats were for October and every single metric was up - page views per unique, time spent on site, visitors, impressions served, etc. etc. All indications are November will be the same. Remember, HC isn't just forums; the content gets a lot of traffic. Those who weren't around during the glory days think HC is a content site that, oh right, it has forums too.

• Members

I downloaded and installed the MiniFilter V, but—on my Pro Tools system at least—it's so 'mini' as to be illegible and I don't seem to be able to resize the window to make the text big enough to read or the knobs big enough to easily move. I have a great many plugins, and this is a first in my experience. Is there a way to resize the plugin window in Pro Tools, or is this perhaps an early release bug?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Best,

Geoff

• Members
I downloaded and installed the MiniFilter V, but—on my Pro Tools system at least—it's so 'mini' as to be illegible and I don't seem to be able to resize the window to make the text big enough to read or the knobs big enough to easily move. I have a great many plugins, and this is a first in my experience. Is there a way to resize the plugin window in Pro Tools, or is this perhaps an early release bug?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

I was given the answer on another forum, but I'll post it here too in case anyone else experiences the same problem:

Under the very top left menu tab that reads MiniFilter V there is an option for resizing the window (second to last item down)

My fresh install was set at 90%. On my Mac, a setting of 200% brought the interface to a more normal size.

Thanks, Arturia, for the gift! :thu:

Best,

Geoff

• Members

I was given the answer on another forum, but I'll post it here too in case anyone else experiences the same problem:

My fresh install was set at 90%. On my Mac, a setting of 200% brought the interface to a more normal size.

Thanks, Arturia, for the gift! :thu:

Best,

Geoff

I wasn`t impressed with anything I heard from it but I should have downloaded it anyway. How are you liking it?

Thanks,

E

Archived