No announcement yet.

A twist on "isloated live vocal tracks"

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A twist on "isloated live vocal tracks"

This time, instead of being an embarrassment, they show that the singer can actually sing. Who would have thought it?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...aVx?li=BBnbfcL

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Wow! She definitely has some pipes to go with that motor!
    http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

I've never had any doubt that she could sing. She is extremely talented.
      Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Is it just me, or does she look like an entirely different person in just about every picture?
        Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton View Post
          Is it just me, or does she [Lady Gaga] look like an entirely different person in just about every picture?
          That's part of being a "performance artist."
          Last edited by MikeRivers; 11-03-2016, 05:07 AM.
          --
          "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
          Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton View Post
            Is it just me, or does she look like an entirely different person in just about every picture?
            I think that's what she's going for.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
            X